Trump's challenge

So I think we have 3 real Republicans saying they want to take out Trump. Republicans are running to shut down primary locations. Do they fear some will abandon ship? My hope is one at least runs as an independent Republican. I said that would happen long ago, chances of it happening are improving. Originally Posted by Trey

none of these clowns will pull in any crowds. you wait and see. when they start packing in 5,000+ then you might have a challenge. all three won't make it to the RNC convention.

just more anti-Trump pipe dreams for u, sparky.

If Sanders or Warren is the nominee, I hope someone like Bloomberg runs as an independent Democrat. Originally Posted by Tiny

you know that's a disaster for the Democrats and a gift horse for Trump, right??
anything that splits the Democratic base is worst case scenario. the only chance the Democrats have is a fully united base. and that ain't it.
If Sanders or Warren is the nominee, I hope someone like Bloomberg runs as an independent Democrat. Originally Posted by Tiny
I think that is a good idea too...
  • oeb11
  • 09-10-2019, 08:28 AM
Tiny - as i have posted previously - You post an excellent idea that I hope comes to fruition.
A yellow dog with a urinary tract infection beats Trump.
A yellow dog with a urinary tract infection beats Trump. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If Trump wins are you going to have a Nervous Breakdown?
  • oeb11
  • 09-10-2019, 09:27 AM
A yellow dog with a urinary tract infection beats Trump. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

YR should run - he would be in third place!!!
Originally Posted by matchingmole
she IS a foul mouthed bitch

so when are you announcing your candidacy, YD ??

BAHHAHAHAHAAAAA