prefers older men

I don't know how to multi-quote..yet. But thank you, Kerwil62 and Nikkilove :-) Originally Posted by anita
You're welcome hun!

Multi-quoting is easy. Just click on the Multi-Quote button under the responses you like and hit reply. You can respond to each quote as well.
I tried seeing a girl on here once, and after several PMs she told me
"I only see gents 35 and over"
I was like WTF ok...
Your right BM, .... Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
I don't know Boardman, but can you think of another reference .... ?

Just asking.
that is because these girls think they can rip off older people easier...

same mentality at strip clubs, the dancers told me the more grey hair they see, the more $$ signs they see floating on the target...

they feel like since the target is so old and wealthy that they don't have to work nearly as hard
I've actually had a provider tell me she prefers older guys due to there sex drive osmotic as much in the bed as an younger guy.
LOL, Now I have found that my older gents, 55 plus are my more kinkier and willing to experiment more clients......go figure. But as long as they ALL have a cock between their legs and are willing to share it with me for awhile, all is good..................
LOL, Now I have found that my older gents, 55 plus are my more kinkier and willing to experiment more clients......go figure. But as long as they ALL have a cock between their legs and are willing to share it with me for awhile, all is good.................. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
You forgot the other C ...cash .
Yeah that is the 4th C alright and thats the last pat on the back for a job well done......YUM
But as long as they ALL have a cock between their legs .................. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I've heard of "tucking tail" .... but ... guess I was abnormally formed .....

... mine is not between my legs, it pretty much stays out front. May be its just not long enough to be "between" my legs.

Just thinking.
Since when is 52 old??

Is she talking 22 or 52? Originally Posted by sharkie
I've heard of "tucking tail" .... but ... guess I was abnormally formed .....

... mine is not between my legs, it pretty much stays out front. May be its just not long enough to be "between" my legs.

Just thinking. Originally Posted by LexusLover

LOL Ok Ok In a manner of speaking men have a Cock between their legs as women have a pussy between theirs...........SO as I am a Cock Slut I prefer men and their Cocks............
Since when is 52 old?? Originally Posted by oldman
just throwing numbers out there...it's not old, just older than 19