VA officials being rewarded by Obama for fucking up

• WTF
  • 09-23-2013, 06:44 AM
It is a crime the way our government treats our poor children.
Sorry, Mopboy, but your arbitrary cutoff for the "sins" of the Veterans Administration goes back to the Cheney/Bush administration. Attempt to bend the rules and ignore the factual timeline all you want, but that doesn't make you any less full of sh*t.

And, look over to the Teawipe-controlled House where all spending must originate and you will be hard pressed to find any of the "small gumment 'wipes" breaking much of a sweat to correct funding shortfalls.
Who has been in charge the last five years?
Sorry, Mopboy, but your arbitrary cutoff for the "sins" of the Veterans Administration goes back to the Cheney/Bush administration. Attempt to bend the rules and ignore the factual timeline all you want, but that doesn't make you any less full of sh*t.

And, look over to the Teawipe-controlled House where all spending must originate and you will be hard pressed to find any of the "small gumment 'wipes" breaking much of a sweat to correct funding shortfalls. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy

Throwing more money at a problem is not always the way to solve it. Starting at the top with a little house cleaning might be the best way to see a positive change.
It is a crime the way our government treats our poor children. Originally Posted by WTF

Your right about that WTF.
Its also a crime the way our govt continues to produce a permanent underclass of poor.
I am not blaming any administration for the fault of the tr4eatment of our veterans by the VA. The problem is with our government.
  • WTF
  • 09-24-2013, 06:20 AM
We our the government...
Throwing more money at a problem is not always the way to solve it. Starting at the top with a little house cleaning might be the best way to see a positive change. Originally Posted by thisguy23
Oh, HELL YEAH! By all means let's NOT honor a nearly 100 year contract with veterans (you remember THEM, don't you, you know, our HEROES?) and actually pay them the benefits they earned by fighting on the cheap for our freedoms. Now, sports fans and athletic supporters, that's what I call BLINDLY THROWING MONEY AT A PROBLEM.

(the mind reels)

Hell, even Mopboy Q Corneyhole, Teawipe Intellectual Master and a leech on the gumment tit if there ever was one, can't possibly ride with you on this little gem of brilliance.
Oh, HELL YEAH! By all means let's NOT honor a nearly 100 year contract with veterans (you remember THEM, don't you, you know, our HEROES?) and actually pay them the benefits they earned by fighting on the cheap for our freedoms. Now, sports fans and athletic supporters, that's what I call BLINDLY THROWING MONEY AT A PROBLEM.

(the mind reels)

Hell, even Mopboy Q Corneyhole, Teawipe Intellectual Master and a leech on the gumment tit if there ever was one, can't possibly ride with you on this little gem of brilliance. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
I'm sure your mind is reeling, when has a vet ever been at the top (they should be) I was talking about a change in the top administers. Cut the bloated numbers and salaries along with the paperwork. If a private company is failing a change in leadership is one of the first things that happen.
If a private company is failing the CEO gets a golden parachute top management gets a huge bonus and they fold the company.
If a private company is failing the CEO gets a golden parachute top management gets a huge bonus and they fold the company. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
BS for every 1 that gets what your saying 1000 don't.
  • CJ7
  • 09-24-2013, 02:40 PM
If a private company is failing the CEO gets a golden parachute top management gets a huge bonus and they fold the company. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

no they don't, they lay off workers and cut wages ... then blame it on Obie
I'm sure your mind is reeling, when has a vet ever been at the top (they should be) I was talking about a change in the top administers. Cut the bloated numbers and salaries along with the paperwork. If a private company is failing a change in leadership is one of the first things that happen. Originally Posted by thisguy23
Nice try (not really), but this doesn't pass the smell test because it smells like the BULLSHEET it is.

You're a piker and an amateur in the deflection and switcheroo game. You might want to go back and read what I wrote that you originally responded to. No where was there a mention of "those at the top," unless you've got some kind of ghey shorthand between your ears.....(or butt cheeks).
BS for every 1 that gets what your saying 1000 don't. Originally Posted by thisguy23

The other 1000 get a TARP bailout.
The other 1000 get a TARP bailout. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm confident you are the stupidest mother fucker to ever post in this forum.