Oh, By The Way.......Since Black Lives Matter........

• DSK
  • 09-23-2015, 10:37 AM
Yeah you ever heard of Germany- various cities globally have high crime rates- actually there's probably not one black person in the Soviet Union- check out their crime rate- it will astonish you. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
OK - you make a good point. You nailed me on Russia - fucking crime ridden commies.

Now, hit me with the statistics on crime in black cities here in the USA, versus white cities. Even most *Staff Edit - JCM would prefer to live with peaceful white folks.

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
OK - you make a good point. You nailed me on Russia - fucking crime ridden commies.

Now, hit me with the statistics on crime in black cities here in the USA, versus white cities. Even most ******* would prefer to live with peaceful white folks. Originally Posted by DSK
You are talking about a Black and white issue that has plenty of grey- you act as if black and whites have been on equal footing since the founding of this country- a mere 50 years ago you had Blacks who had to drink from different water fountains- so somehow you think equality wouldn't be different and that poverty and discrimination and lack of jobs having affected Black neighborhoods?
Look at Palestinian neighborhoods compared to Israeli neighborhoods- are you going to say all the Palestinians are criminals and the Jews are perfect people- do you not think Israeli occupation have anything to do with some Palestinians not doing as well as Jews?
Look at how Shiite muslims were treated during the Sadaam years- they lived in the worst neighborhoods and rarely did Saddam pour any resources into Shiite or Kurdish areas.
There's a lot of wealthy black communities in this country : http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/01/...ities-america/ and there are some poor white crime filled cities in this country- you ever heard of West Virginia? WV is one of the poorest states and it's predominately white and full of crime.
  • DSK
  • 09-23-2015, 05:33 PM
You are talking about a Black and white issue that has plenty of grey- you act as if black and whites have been on equal footing since the founding of this country- a mere 50 years ago you had Blacks who had to drink from different water fountains- so somehow you think equality wouldn't be different and that poverty and discrimination and lack of jobs having affected Black neighborhoods?
Look at Palestinian neighborhoods compared to Israeli neighborhoods- are you going to say all the Palestinians are criminals and the Jews are perfect people- do you not think Israeli occupation have anything to do with some Palestinians not doing as well as Jews?
Look at how Shiite muslims were treated during the Sadaam years- they lived in the worst neighborhoods and rarely did Saddam pour any resources into Shiite or Kurdish areas.
There's a lot of wealthy black communities in this country : http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/01/...ities-america/ and there are some poor white crime filled cities in this country- you ever heard of West Virginia? WV is one of the poorest states and it's predominately white and full of crime. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
OK - you also make some good points here but I really feel the underlying premise is that black and white are equal so in absence of equal outcomes, something other than ability must be the reason. It doesn't allow for the fact that each people group has its own uniqueness and should be allowed to excel.

Anyway, I think we would all be better off with new countries reserved for each race - this diversity stuff bites.
There's a lot of wealthy black communities in this country : http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/01/...ities-america/ and there are some poor white crime filled cities in this country- you ever heard of West Virginia? WV is one of the poorest states and it's predominately white and full of crime. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Blah, blah, blah blah.................
Blah, blah, blah blah................. Originally Posted by dirty dog
And his "blah, blah ,blah " probably cost him a pretty penny with his ' lie-yer" that he claims he has for anyone that disagrees with him or offends him on here ! And who he now claims was a "game" he was trying to run on everyone else. Lying POS liberal !
But would it be wrong of me to pray for just one more, in hmm I don't know Allen. Originally Posted by dirty dog

There are blacks in Allen? I thought Allen had a NBA policy.
There are blacks in Allen? I thought Allen had a NBA policy. Originally Posted by pyramider
Apparently at least one.
There are blacks in Allen? I thought Allen had a NBA policy. Originally Posted by pyramider
It shows your ignorance - we don't have too many *Staff Edit - JCM like Rey Leguna unless they are mowing lawn on Fridays or doing maid cleaning - see how stupid it becomes when I stoop to your level of ignorance ?

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
And his "blah, blah ,blah " probably cost him a pretty penny with his ' lie-yer" that he claims he has for anyone that disagrees with him or offends him on here ! And who he now claims was a "game" he was trying to run on everyone else. Lying POS liberal ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
It's not my fault that stupid fucks like you, COG, dirty dog and Others played a long - if whirlaway were still around he will tell you dumb asses that I told some people of the gig and let others play the game - dumb fuckers lol.
Nobody gives a shit about all of this "data".

The fact is, young black men in America's Larger Cities are gunning each other down at an alarming rate. And guess what. Nobody gives a shit.

How do we know this? The very fact that Black Lives Matter focuses on a minute percentage of Blacks killed by Police Officers rather than addressing the actions of the punks, thugs, drug dealers and other assorted criminals whose answer to any problem seems to be get a gun and shoot someone says it all.

If Congress passed a law saying that Police Officers could no longer use deadly force under any circumstance when arresting a black man, the death toll would still be 7000+ a year.
Nobody gives a shit about all of this "data".

The fact is, young black men in America's Larger Cities are gunning each other down at an alarming rate. And guess what. Nobody gives a shit.

How do we know this? The very fact that Black Lives Matter focuses on a minute percentage of Blacks killed by Police Officers rather than addressing the actions of the punks, thugs, drug dealers and other assorted criminals whose answer to any problem seems to be get a gun and shoot someone says it all.

If Congress passed a law saying that Police Officers could no longer use deadly force under any circumstance when arresting a black man, the death toll would still be 7000+ a year. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Do you for one reason think white on white crime is low? Based on your own stupidity a white person shouldn't even worry about crime since majority of blacks commit crimes and they commit it against other people? What about nations like the Soviet Union or Germany where the majority of crime is white on white?
Majority of young black people incarcerated are for drug related crimes mainly selling narcotics - majority of whites in prison are for rapes/murders and there's far more whites committing crimes against people not of legal consent (trying to avoid points here)- people sometimes think of blacks were gone tomorrow that whites would be in paradise and America would be the safest place on earth- my response - take a look at Russia similar population to the USA, but not a single black or person of African descent, but a huge crime rate.
It's not my fault that stupid fucks like you, COG, dirty dog and Others played a long - if whirlaway were still around he will tell you dumb asses that I told some people of the gig and let others play the game - dumb fuckers lol. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Keep crawfishing WE ! Doing that backing up action might just get you an interview with woomby to come and work down a the 'holes !
Do you for one reason think white on white crime is low? Based on your own stupidity a white person shouldn't even worry about crime since majority of blacks commit crimes and they commit it against other people? What about nations like the Soviet Union or Germany where the majority of crime is white on white?
Majority of young black people incarcerated are for drug related crimes mainly selling narcotics - majority of whites in prison are for rapes/murders and there's far more whites committing crimes against people not of legal consent (trying to avoid points here)- people sometimes think of blacks were gone tomorrow that whites would be in paradise and America would be the safest place on earth- my response - take a look at Russia similar population to the USA, but not a single black or person of African descent, but a huge crime rate. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
But, in the mean time, we have young black men slaughtering one another in many our larger cities.
But, in the mean time, we have young black men slaughtering one another in many our larger cities. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Majority of young black people incarcerated are for drug related crimes mainly selling narcotics - majority of whites in prison are for rapes/murders and there's far more whites committing crimes against people not of legal consent (trying to avoid points here)- people sometimes think of blacks were gone tomorrow that whites would be in paradise and America would be the safest place on earth- my response - take a look at Russia similar population to the USA, but not a single black or person of African descent, but a huge crime rate.

Jackie I think you hit a sore spot there with *Staff Edit - JCM