IG has finished the FISA abuse investigation

I'm rather interested in the report. Some on this forum have predicted the FISA investigation would be the death knell for the Democratic presidential candidates in 2020. We shall see. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Care to name posters names? We still are going to have an election, right? Other than possibly Biden, I don't see a Dem candidate who's been connected to this.

not in 2 weeks. the time line for release is august. can't rush govt. ya know. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The swamp slow walks everything not in it's interest. I don't expect to see much new info that hasn't been posted in the CTH, including decisions/recommendations to prosecute many people for anything significant.
It might affect Biden. It happened under the Obama administration. But Biden is toast already. Originally Posted by bambino
Biden is crispy critter toast.

Care to name posters names? We still are going to have an election, right? Other than possibly Biden, I don't see a Dem candidate who's been connected to this.

The swamp slow walks everything not in it's interest. I don't expect to see much new info that hasn't been posted in the CTH, including decisions/recommendations to prosecute many people for anything significant. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Not candidates, per se, but Cummings, Waters, Pelosi, Schumer, Nadless, Schitty, etc., maybe Spartacus and the Hooker. Odumbo's people made sure they were "informed" before Team Odumbo walked out the door.
Ahhh, the daily redstate dump!

Maybe they ought to merge your threads into one ... blog!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm rather interested in the report. Some on this forum have predicted the FISA investigation would be the death knell for the Democratic presidential candidates in 2020. We shall see. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
the daily YR and Speedo dump maybe you two should get together