Younger girls at Fort Worth Amp??

Paris is at Best Massage in Burleson, not Cherry Lane. And will only be there for 2 more weeks.
I called Best Massage in Burleson today asking for Paris. MMS said she was gone and wouldn't tell me where she moved to.

Does anyone else know where Paris will pop up next?
  • Jubyl
  • 12-01-2023, 07:53 PM
Very true. Prices are high but its the only place around that offers L2 Originally Posted by wero817
This has been my experience as well.
I've been offered L3 I think, but it would have broke the bank.
Paris May not be a young girl but is definitely beautiful
Paradise is about the only place I have been to that has younger than 40 looking consistently. I do not go to any place often enough to know how often talent rotates.
which places in FW are basically guaranteed L2? I've gone to Euphoria (and all its previous names before), but don't like they are on a busy street/residental.
Is Euphoria still around?
  • KNFW
  • 12-19-2023, 07:43 AM
Paradise spa for L2 and 3.
What I found out about FW is if they give HEs it is places with really old women and if you are into that then cool. But the massage will suck. I remember going to Tao Happy Feet off Oakmont and walked in; not only did it smell bad but the chick that greeted me was the 2nd most unattractive woman I seen since doing this. I walked out.
The rest are L0 unless you somehow get lucky like I did in Feet Worth Relax off the highway.

The rest like Nova and Alpha and Best Asian off Cherry they all will upsell you to the max. And if they don't like what they have to take they will give the most lackluster service.
Literally save your time and money and just hit Arlington.
If you want something solid and good you can go to New Life Massage off of I-35 it's between Everman and Crowley. She's a middle-aged lady but very pretty and tall. Gives a nice massage and with give you a solid HJ. I never last long with her.
They'll do 4-hands as well if you let her know about it.
I've used Nova and Alpha and did not experience upsell. In fact, I tried to get additional services (L2) and was refused, although I would have paid extra. I have been told that there is a better chance of L2 at Nova but it might take a few visits. Have not been to Paradise, but understand it is pretty wide open as to menu.