This CAN'T be a thing!!

Or, it's a set up for a later charge of "date rape" and you get sued for damages and all kinds of bad shit happens. Go do it, and write us back a nice story about it. This site is getting boring anyway. Originally Posted by stikiwikit
Um.. I've already made it...pretty clear...that I'm not dumb enough to do this.
Had something like that occur in San Antonio.
Married lawyer couple.
Wifey would flirt and rendez-vous with various people met online and do BCD.
Than hubby would send letter on legal form stating his grieve and hinting at long, drawn out airing of infidelities in court. Hubby would ask for "donation" to a charity or something he controlled.
They shook down enough people.
See that's the things. According to him this would be planned ONLY by him and to her it would have seemed like a normal night out for drinks. The "planning" would have been only between me and him. Not cool. IF she would be involved in the role playing and know in advance then fuck yeah I'm down. At any rate I didn't get a warm and fuzzy about it so I passed. Originally Posted by cain512
She has no idea and planned by him. Think your logic is correct. You have no idea what you are getting into. You don't know them or him. You have no idea if he has other intentions. It could go as planned or it could be a future episode of forensic files with you and the wife playing the victims.
Dude's a fucken queermo, that's all there is to it. Any guy who likes to see his SO getting it on with another dude is a bonafide homo, pure and simple
Dude's a fucken queermo, that's all there is to it. Any guy who likes to see his SO getting it on with another dude is a bonafide homo, pure and simple Originally Posted by Little Monster
LOL, NO swinger party invites for YOU!!!!
.... Hubby would ask for "donation" to a charity or something he controlled. They shook down enough people. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Now that sounds familiar. I was wondering how he kept that operation running the rest of the year after all the Christmas donations had stopped. Hmm.
LOL, NO swinger party invites for YOU!!!! Originally Posted by nuglet

LOL, Mr. Nuglet I'll have you know I swing every wednesday night sir

Now that sounds familiar. I was wondering how he kept that operation running the rest of the year after all the Christmas donations had stopped. Hmm. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
You would know that he didn't since they made the 5 o'clock news and I think he got a conviction by one of the guys, who dallied with the wife, that took him to court.
Christmas donations
Hummmmm
My guess.... Dude's gonna try to suck your dick.
it's obvious that some members here have very very narrow life experiences and/or attitudes.. They should get a date and pay a visit to a couple of the local clubs for an education... Players, and Friends Club come to mind as good places to start. While the OP's original post "could" indicate some nefarious intent by the guy making the offer, (real swingers don't operate that way), it's not nearly as unusual or out of line as some think.
it's obvious that some members here have very very narrow life experiences and/or attitudes.. They should get a date and pay a visit to a couple of the local clubs for an education... Players, and Friends Club come to mind as good places to start. While the OP's original post "could" indicate some nefarious intent by the guy making the offer, (real swingers don't operate that way), it's not nearly as unusual or out of line as some think. Originally Posted by nuglet
My first thought was "how drunk" not "too weird". He can't consent to sex on her behalf, and she can't consent if she gets wasted, for example because she thinks she's safely with her husband and a guy he vouches for.
My first thought was "how drunk" not "too weird". He can't consent to sex on her behalf, and she can't consent if she gets wasted, for example because she thinks she's safely with her husband and a guy he vouches for. Originally Posted by irishlad
::Claps Hands:: This is EXACTLY the point I was trying to make.
Ive been browsing those ads too out of boredom, and no realistic chance for me (not young, of desired ethnicity, no > 8.5 in schlong, etc).....and now add the information in this thread, looks like not meant to be, for me