Exclusive sites ?

Thanks everyone for your help
Thanks everyone for your help Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Check your PMs. I sent you a link to a very small site. There are ladies at different price points, so it isn't exclusive to HDH women. It would be a good place to learn a little bit about the business.
Stay away from TER.
Stay away from TER. Originally Posted by pyramider
I agree, but it's a necessary evil in Atlanta.
Check your PMs. I sent you a link to a very small site. There are ladies at different price points, so it isn't exclusive to HDH women. It would be a good place to learn a little bit about the business. Originally Posted by Ansley
Thanks Ms Sexy! I appropriate it ..and I want those boots!!

Thanks Ms Sexy! I appropriate it ..and I want those boots!!

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Those are much sexier than the ones that I am wearing. Mine are just an old pair of cowboy boots. I'm still waiting to be swept off my feet by a rancher.
Since eccie is big in Ar , something more low key for this area that attracts upscale clients. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
You could always send her my way and I'll give her the Shorty Test for HDH Ladies!
Send her to Connecticut!!!
Pimping aint easy you know..she's on her own

Those are much sexier than the ones that I am wearing. Mine are just an old pair of cowboy boots. I'm still waiting to be swept off my feet by a rancher. Originally Posted by Ansley
If you see the right guy, and you click, you'll make him feel like Sky King...there's your rancher.
Pimping aint easy you know..she's on her own

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Glad you took the advice
Wow, she's one hot number!