Age/Race Preferences

age - under 40
race - doesn't matter as long as they have big ass and tits
I like my gals 20's/30's and petite. I'm white and for most of my life only had white women. I've branched out since the hobby and checked every race off my bucket list, but I find I lean more towards Hispanic Mami's as they seem to have more passion in general. I'm also partial to Asians. They have some of the most stunningly beautiful faces.
I have also discovered that providers and civi's that I enjoy playtime with the most are usually open to paying with other females. Not lesbian or bull dykes but just very open to female fun.

The hobby has been good to me in the sense. I know what I like after many samples.
White short and dark..ish hair...love the big ol titties and nice butts..think jules jaguar or THN

Latinos short, dark hair, curvy

I do not see asian women

Although I am black, I made the choice to not see black women in the hobby.
Race has never been a factor with me. I generally stay away from man-made titties.

Performance is higher than anything else and therefore I tend to stay away from younger providers. They have a tendency to be hit and miss.

I'd love an 18-20 year old who was a total GFE, loved to have her pussy eaten and who can suck a mean cock. But the reviews I see tell me, again, the performance of youngsters is inconsistent. I love it when a woman gets soaking wet and even more if she squirts a little.

I've found 35+ providers to be best. (But if someone knows an 18 year old that is totally about pleasing her client, I'd love to meet her.)
  • grean
  • 04-21-2016, 02:16 PM
Great thing about hookers, on Tuesday you can have a 30 something PAWG and Wednesday have a 19 ebony teen or have them both at the same time!
  • THDFW
  • 04-21-2016, 03:39 PM
I'm white. I see them all, tho I perfer them between 24 - 32 & natural breasts. Looking at my P411 it looks like 20-28 yo AA's are my go to, followed by Latina, mixed, white.
I find mixed ladies to be the most attractive. They just seem to get the best features of their parents genes.

White girls: REDHEAD! Slim to thick with a few freckles for giggles.

Black: Again, slim to thick with no preference for darker or lighter.

Asian: Just about any as long as I find them attractive.

Latina: Think Salma Hayek in From Dusk Til Dawn. No, not the fugly vampire version, lol.

Prefer smaller breasts but any cup size. Just no knee shooters. More than a hand and a half worth is too much tit. And I don't want to be able to set a beer on their ass either, lol. Round is good, wide is not.
Well I'm not politically correct at any level, so beware!

Can't do blacks. I tried but was completely disgusted.

My favorite whore is Asian. Natural man pleaser's. I just like them.

I hate white diamond pussy types the most. I call them WDPD (White diamond pussy divas).

I think Hispanic whores are pretty hot, as long as they are not fat.

Other: I have not tried "other" yet.

My perfect whore would be a white whore with long platinum blonde hair with E-cup fake tits, 22 inch waist, 34 inch hips, 5'5" 120 lbs, 20 to 30 years old, and shaved but raised in the Asian culture. Oh yeah with donation of $$.50.

Yeah, I know. That's around every corner. LOL
Well I'm not politically correct at any level, so beware!

Can't do blacks. I tried but was completely disgusted.

My favorite whore is Asian. Natural man pleaser's. I just like them.

I hate white diamond pussy types the most. I call them WDPD (White diamond pussy divas).

I think Hispanic whores are pretty hot, as long as they are not fat.

Other: I have not tried "other" yet.

My perfect whore would be a white whore with long platinum blonde hair with E-cup fake tits, 22 inch waist, 34 inch hips, 5'5" 120 lbs, 20 to 30 years old, and shaved but raised in the Asian culture. Oh yeah with donation of $$.50.

Yeah, I know. That's around every corner. LOL Originally Posted by Muscleup
dude your so politically incorrect you make me seem like the pope!.......thanks!! even I cant hate everyone......but you got this.....
Hey it's cool that a lot of you guys like black girls but beauty does not have any specific qualifications. There are an infinite number of things that draw men to women. It's hard to say you like one thing when tomorrow you might meet someone completely opposite that blows your mind
Hey it's cool that a lot of you guys like black girls but beauty does not have any specific qualifications. There are an infinite number of things that draw men to women. It's hard to say you like one thing when tomorrow you might meet someone completely opposite that blows your mind Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
After 20 years I think it's safe to say this is me.
Can't do blacks. I tried but was completely disgusted. Originally Posted by Muscleup
No doubt the feeling was mutual.
I'm an equal opportunity lover! I find people of all races to be worthy of my desire. That certain magnetic allure that one possesses which drives others wild can be embodied by a diverse range of people. And I'm also pansexual, and attracted to people all across the gender spectrum.
My preference has changed over the last few weeks it was 18-24 spinners mostly white and latina. Now I have to say I like thicker mature ladies still the preference would be white or latina. I have to be in a certain mood for all other race but definitely open to them!! The only race I won't see is middle eastern that's has to do with events from my past!