You Might Be A Promoter If.......

If mentioned that the photos in the website are accurate
I make the girls cum every time, if I click with them or if they click with me. If I don't click, I just get my nut and bounce, but if she's into me I work hard to give them an O...or at least get them to make me believe I did

And I grew up reading Penthouse Forum, so it's hard for me not to write a novel. My papers in college were always novels.

"She started to DFK me right when I walked in the apartment door and then she dropped my pants and started giving me BBBJ before I could even take my shoes off" - This happened to me once with Dana, our first session. There was something primal about that meeting. but I won't ever get to see her again until she moves away from SF since they blocked me. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Yeah but I am 100% positive you're not a promoter. And I know some of the ones I listed apply to a lot of guys, so I didn't write all of those to mean "if you have done any of the following, you are automatically a promoter".........it was more so meant to say "if you happen to be one of the promoters, here are some of things they typically do."

But there could also be a separate list of activities that usually mean you are NOT a promoter (e.g. boycott, complain about thread bumps, write honest reviews that sometimes have negative information about girls, etc.).
Nice new account Originally Posted by SpringFest
Yeah, the promoters are really back with a vengeance today in the studio section - new reviews popping up from well known promoters and thread bumps galore!! The promoter industry must be very competitive these days since AMP's aren't being promoted anymore.
I make the girls cum every time, if I click with them or if they click with me. If I don't click, I just get my nut and bounce, but if she's into me I work hard to give them an O...or at least get them to make me believe I did Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Right, but the problem is #1 you probably didn't, you just think you did. And more importantly, #2: nobody here gives a fuck about your own estimation of your sexual prowess. People want to know about the girl and, for some reason, guys like you see reviews as a creepy way to humblebrag about yourselves. You're posting for an audience of men, nobody wants to hear anything about you or how you made some girl cum 73 times with your god-tier fuck skills.
Right, but the problem is #1 you probably didn't, you just think you did. And more importantly, #2: nobody here gives a fuck about your own estimation of your sexual prowess. People want to know about the girl and, for some reason, guys like you see reviews as a creepy way to humblebrag about yourselves. You're posting for an audience of men, nobody wants to hear anything about you or how you made some girl cum 73 times with your god-tier fuck skills. Originally Posted by FOURORMORE817
You do realize two thirds of the people you work with post reviews like that right?
Yeah, the promoters are really back with a vengeance today in the studio section - new reviews popping up from well known promoters and thread bumps galore!! The promoter industry must be very competitive these days since AMP's aren't being promoted anymore. Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Trying to get that rent money and bills paid before the end of the month.
I make the girls cum every time, if I click with them or if they click with me. If I don't click, I just get my nut and bounce, but if she's into me I work hard to give them an O...or at least get them to make me believe I did

I thought I was the only one who got blocked. Guess they don't like money
And I grew up reading Penthouse Forum, so it's hard for me not to write a novel. My papers in college were always novels.

"She started to DFK me right when I walked in the apartment door and then she dropped my pants and started giving me BBBJ before I could even take my shoes off" - This happened to me once with Dana, our first session. There was something primal about that meeting. but I won't ever get to see her again until she moves away from SF since they blocked me. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Thought I was the only one who got blocked. Guess they hate money
Thought I was the only one who got blocked. Guess they hate money Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
Not really a loss, arguably the worst studio
If anyone has gotten any out of the blue texts from a studio offering the old price, as a comeback and see us deal, please DM me..

I got a strange out of the blue text, and trying to see if anyone else has?
Not sure if you’re talking to me or AC LG, as I don’t think I’ve ever gave a no review

And I don’t think I’m the only person that claimed a certain girl is pretty, last girl who I said was pretty was geisha and other confirmed she is too..

I’ve had my fair share of no’s though. I just don’t write reviews only comments. Some no’s over the past two years.

Macy at AS is older than advertised didn’t get the spectacular service others got. Lucy at GL (SF) subpar service, disinterested the whole session. Dana at SF, 40 year old boring milf. Miso at Lovely Angels, another sub par girl

All those were before the boycott Originally Posted by aJohnDough
Miso was amazing when she started out. Sometimes things change.
If your handle name is Ghostrider…
Which promoter trash do y’all think snitched on lp?
Which promoter trash do y’all think snitched on lp? Originally Posted by SpringFest
Probably the studio trying to buy Eecie handles
If your handle name is Ghostrider… Originally Posted by veloztec
good thread