Encounter: GLAMAZON KPOP BODY “YUMMI” AT SUSN'S SPA, THE ASIAN YUMMI FLAVOR TO SATISFIED YOUR HUNGRY NEEDS!!!!!(WITH PICS)

She’s awesome Looks like a model
You guys are really acting desperate right now.🤣😂
Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Hey, just a friendly reminder: this is a Yummi thread. Honest mistake, I'm sure. There must be another Ruby thread that's less than 30 days old you can bump.
All I was trying to say is when I first came on the board they all looked like models. Guy just joined in 2021 and was saying “she looked like a model.”

All I was trying to say is when I first came on the board they all looked like models. Guy just joined in 2021 and was saying “she looked like a model.”

Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Do you get any special treatment for being a promoter?
Do you get any special treatment for being a promoter? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I would think he and all his Sun promoter buddies (that incessantly bump old threads everyday) would have to get something in return. I wish the AMP section would go back to the old days before the constant thread bumping. And it's funny how they play dumb and act like we don't see right through it. I think we all just need to keep calling them out so everyone knows who the promoters are (if they don't already).

I came across an old post from like 2018 or 2019 from one of the Sun promoters (I think maybe it was Professor Xavier) that said he was dating one of the mamasan's. It was in the thread about dating AMP ladies.
I would think he and all his Sun promoter buddies (that incessantly bump old threads everyday) would have to get something in return. I wish the AMP section would go back to the old days before the constant thread bumping. And it's funny how they play dumb and act like we don't see right through it. I think we all just need to keep calling them out so everyone knows who the promoters are (if they don't already).

I came across an old post from like 2018 or 2019 from one of the Sun promoters (I think maybe it was Professor Xavier) that said he was dating one of the mamasan's. It was in the thread about dating AMP ladies. Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
I don't actually think that is a useful suggestion. For one, the "buddies" are clearly just duplicate accounts. Now you could go to the mods as that's a violation of the guidelines, but as we've seen in the ML thread, they don't particularly care. You can try to publicly shame promoters, but they're getting their extras or incentives from the amps/owners (or they're one and the same), they don't care about being shamed.

They do one useful thing with the promoting though: a limited version of the old lineup threads that used to be common before eccie panicked over fosta/sesta. With those gone, this is the only section where hobbyists make their provider selection sight-unseen. Indies, studios/agencies, LC and RR ads, even strip clubs give you a kind of opportunity to look before you commit.

I understand those lineup threads with pics aren't coming back, but I'm not going to take a risk on new talent until honest representation of providers is readily available. I don't know what form that would take, but with such a spotty track record I would encourage you all to demand that of the amps and their promoters before you book again.
Do you get any special treatment for being a promoter? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Getting a bottle of water is nothing to write home about. I asked for a coke the other day and they didn’t have any. I hope you ask the question to other establishments
Alba for you to go silent on everyone's request kind of hurts.
Not cool. You had everyone’s hope ups. Didn’t do yumi any favors
  • Xan
  • 04-02-2021, 03:02 PM
Daaaaaaaamn. Reading these things gets me hyped up to get to and go amping
Not sure if they are available but if you have any pics of ruby would you be so kind if at all possible to send them, thanks!
I’m going to save you the wait and tell you there aren’t any pics. You might have to go and take a mental picture while you are there
PM please pics