Eccie no better than the rest?

Just tried my first provider off Eccie, she kept me waiting for an hour and a half before going silent. What a waste of time.

Tried posting a review, which got rejected for lack of detail. PM back to moderator with more detail as requested. No response, went silent like the provider. More wasted time, 😂 Originally Posted by DoubleAs
In the Texas cities, ECCIE is extremely valuable, but like others said, do your homework.
Don't be so jaded. If you really believe it's that high..why would you gamble?? Maybe ladies here but in other forums especially I see a very large number of ladies who care VERY much. Not everyone here is to rob you. Some of us are really kinky, love what we do and show up early. JS.

"When a provider flakes on Me it's a good thing. Your there to spend time with someone in exchange for your hard earned money."

Think about how much money you saved, and add it to your "NEVER WILL SEE" list. You do have one of those don't you?

A large number (my estimation, based on poor reviews and other info, is about 80% of all so called providers should be rejected) of ladies do not think about the guys very much; it is all about the guy bringing them money, so they just don't care about providing a service for the guy. You might as well go beat off for free. Harsh, I don't think so: eliminate these hags and look for a nicer type of lady so that your time with them will be enjoyable. When you find a really good one, be nice to her and tip very well so that she will want you to come back. Originally Posted by sjohnlewis
In the Texas cities, ECCIE is extremely valuable, but like others said, do your homework. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
When I'm browsing on P411, if a lady has all ECCIE reviews, I move on. Too many bad experiences.

Some people hold ECCIE providers up like they are the Holy Grail, and I have met a few really exceptional providers on ECCIE, but lately, not so much. My time is limited and I don't have it to waste with providers with fill-in-the blanks "issues". I have a much higher success rate using P411 and TER.

Just my $0.02.
Hookers don't observe daylight savings time so they are always an hour late
When I'm browsing on P411, if a lady has all ECCIE reviews, I move on. Too many bad experiences.

Some people hold ECCIE providers up like they are the Holy Grail, and I have met a few really exceptional providers on ECCIE, but lately, not so much. My time is limited and I don't have it to waste with providers with fill-in-the blanks "issues". I have a much higher success rate using P411 and TER.

Just my $0.02. Originally Posted by Anonymous01

You are correct, kinda. A guy has to read between the lines, and addition information from several sites. ECCIE is well known as a "managers site" for the ladies. Many, but not all, reviews are nothing more than a managers's promotion. Many of the managers act as shills for each other.

All information will tell us something; if it be P411, TER, ECCIE, or BP.

See a guy bashing BP, write his name down with a reference about the rant: it is an indication of something. (Note: I did not say what.)

A large number of comments from a guy pushing certain ladies will certainly tell you something.

The hobby is a crap shoot, and you know it. Pay attention, and don't believe everything you read: just because someone wrote something doesn't mean it is true. Adolph Hitler's book Mein Kampf has sold many copies, and is still selling many copies. The numbers will astound you.
Ok. I will weigh in on the P411 and ECCIE reviews only aspect. I do not travel to other areas where a different review board is prevalent. I don't know if the TER ads being gone have affected the reviews as well, but I had only one anyway. I have one on nightshift. I am most certainly not managed nor do I have wk's. Give us GOOD gals another place to advertise that doesn't have such a negative feedback.
I've used CL and BP for years with decent luck. I have tested a few others also, with no luck.
With Eccie, I've had great luck.
If you try Eccie once and give up, you are not trying too hard.
There are so many new girls on Eccie since BP squeezed hard on how they advertise and CL now shutting down.
Don't go by looks only, be sure to find a chick who is reviewed by a good many guys.
Most new girls will have a WK or manager give their first review to get it all started. Being their first can sour your thoughts on any site.