Passion/aggressiveness....

I think and have found with my BFE's that I have seen I would find it very HOT..but than nothing turns me on than a confident man with a slight attitude..YUMMY..a intense and passionate would be very much a turn on with someone I know. I have also seen someone for the first time and there was such chemistry than slow and gentle went right out the window...WOW thinking about that guy is making me need a cold shower...,
I guess I should have been a little clearer with my intent. I was assuming that either a) the client and provider had seen each other before or b) there was enough chemistry built up prior to the date that would lead to "wild passions". I also understand the need have something to wear home. It cuts both ways. Can't have my clothes destroyed during the heat of passion Actually, I'm now bringing "back up" clothes just in case I need the Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I think and have found with my BFE's that I have seen I would find it very HOT..but than nothing turns me on than a confident man with a slight attitude..YUMMY..a intense and passionate would be very much a turn on with someone I know. I have also seen someone for the first time and there was such chemistry than slow and gentle went right out the window...WOW thinking about that guy is making me need a cold shower..., Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
With me, the words "ripping off" and hobbying just don't go togather!
hey sexy I think you need to reread what I wrote I never mentioning RIPPING...and think in this thread the term ripping is not meant to be taken literally....
With me, the words "ripping off" and hobbying just don't go togather! Originally Posted by Still Looking
mmmmmmmmm Cpalmson...you can rip my clothes off ANY time sweety!!!
{and any other hobbyist for that matter too..lol}

I do like some passion & aggression...it just depends on the client and the situation. Originally Posted by DallasRain
hey sexy I think you need to reread what I wrote I never mentioning RIPPING...and think in this thread the term ripping is not meant to be taken literally.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
I beleive Dallas was the one who has mentoned it!
hey sexy I think you need to reread what I wrote I never mentioning RIPPING...and think in this thread the term ripping is not meant to be taken literally.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Coffee In Double Post Stop! Sorry!
lol--I did not literally mean "rip"..I mean agressively take each others clothes off....mmmmmmmmmmm thats HOT
{reminds me of a steamy movie }
lol--I did not literally mean "rip"..I mean agressively take each others clothes off....mmmmmmmmmmm thats HOT
{reminds me of a steamy movie } Originally Posted by DallasRain
Like the elevator scene in Fatal Attraction just to name one
Now I'm tracking ya! Thanks Ladies!
lol--Still,just wait till I get to Austin! lol
lol--Still,just wait till I get to Austin! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Why do I get the feeling I'm going to learn first hand what "RIP" means!
woohooo sweet---I love that movie & that scene!