'the cute papi' wrote fake review

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1645820&page=3
Read #35 lmfao srsly people need to stop believing these hoes.
  • N.M.
  • 03-03-2016, 04:15 PM
Did you short her in cash? Be Honest.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1645820&page=3
Read #35 lmfao srsly people need to stop believing these hoes. Originally Posted by the cute papi
Maybe there is more than one person behind the monitor typing as the cute papi?
Did you short her in cash? Be Honest. Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
No...
  • N.M.
  • 03-03-2016, 04:48 PM
Hmmm I don't believe you, I believe that you saw her but I also believe you shorted her. And you know I'm right
Believe none of what you hear,....

....and only half of what you see.
So you think she was so embarrassed by being shorted that she lied about seeing him?
Ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ......hmm ok.....hahahahahhahahahaahahah ahahahahahahahahahah......hmm alright...i ....got...my...sssss....hahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Posting on CO-ED is a horrible idea because it is rare and almost impossible that they will remove anything. You just open the door for the trolls ! Unfortunately in Houston trolls run Eccie.

Maybe you can close this thread before it gets out of hand like everything else.
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
Assebella makes a good point.

Unfortunately Mods will not remove a fake review , boils down too he said she said at least that's what they told me.
..... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
The details are listed in the terms of use thread. The best outcome for her is to get it removed from her profile.....

.....and The Cute Papi,......BANNED.
But in all seriousness papi, pull the tape and you can be vindicated. No whores outside the welcome wagon will continue to NOT see you but at least you have a moral victory.
  • N.M.
  • 03-03-2016, 05:25 PM
So you think she was so embarrassed by being shorted that she lied about seeing him? Originally Posted by canihitit
I'll let Papi speak, before I say what I know
I am the worst piece of shit on this planet Originally Posted by the rrpapi
Recording Rapist. .. now have to add Cheap Ass Liar. Not suprised.
I've never even wanted to see an established provider since day one. Never understood why guys pay for used up loose pussy.
I've never even wanted to see an established provider since day one. Never understood why guys pay for used up loose pussy. Originally Posted by the cute papi
That's not what Jonnahouston told me....
  • N.M.
  • 03-03-2016, 05:40 PM
I've never even wanted to see an established provider since day one. Never understood why guys pay for used up loose pussy. Originally Posted by the cute papi
So is that your justification for not leaving the full amount you agreed on ?