Shine Da Great does foooking South Padre Island!

• pxmcc
  • 03-05-2019, 08:07 AM
4 Current threads just ON PAGE 1 STARTED NONE OTHER THAN Shinepro & 2 by pxmcc leaving what for the rest of the community to have actual intellectual conversations in co-ed. Originally Posted by TexasJess
Jess if you have a problem with my threads, please address them in those threads you have a problem with, or start a new one to complain about me. please don't generalize anything about me or what i write or don't write, or go lumping me in with anyone else, including shine. entiende?
If you have to pay for pussy on South Padre during spring break you have problems...I got laid every night in the Sunchase last time I was there...of course that was 1999... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Even solo dolo your going to have a damn good time! Nobody brings sand to the beach !! Im thinking Corpus though.. I love it there , and the grey hairs love me !!
Jess if you have a problem with my threads, please address them in those threads you have a problem with, or start a new one to complain about me. please don't generalize anything about me or what i write or don't write, or go lumping me in with anyone else, including shine. entiende? Originally Posted by pxmcc
#1 mistake... TELLING ME WHAT TO DO... LOL. Hell that's the only part of your post that made sense , the rest is broken English. Can you translate dear? We speak ENGLISH over here, no spanglo, ebonics lol... I'm not sure what that was. But, please translate doll.
So Shine Da Great is leaving this Sat to spend 9 days in South Padre Island(the one by Matamoros) staying at Sunchase 4. I'm getting a nice one bedroom, but the only problem is I know foooking nothing about the strip clubs there or even if they have any providers down there. If there is no way to get some pus down there in the strip clubs or through a provider, I might take this provider from here I've been naked tangoing with for a few years. Anywho, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated of you my hobby community. Thanks in advance. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Why not use this site for its intended purpose? There are 56 listings for providers in South Texas. Also, P411 and OH2 will have listings as well.
Because that is not his intent. His intent is to draw attention....and he does.
#1 mistake... TELLING ME WHAT TO DO... LOL. Hell that's the only part of your post that made sense , the rest is broken English. Can you translate dear? We speak ENGLISH over here, no spanglo, ebonics lol... I'm not sure what that was. But, please translate doll.
Originally Posted by TexasJess
Better listen folks. She carries a turkey baster!
So Shine Da Great is leaving this Sat to spend 9 days in South Padre Island(the one by Matamoros) staying at Sunchase 4. I'm getting a nice one bedroom, but the only problem is I know foooking nothing about the strip clubs there or even if they have any providers down there. If there is no way to get some pus down there in the strip clubs or through a provider, I might take this provider from here I've been naked tangoing with for a few years. Anywho, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated of you my hobby community. Thanks in advance. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro
They're no strip clubs on SPI. You're going to have to drive some ways to get to the nearest strip club. Stiletto's is in Brownsville and Jaguars is near Harlingen.

Also getting off and on the island is going to be hell considering all the Spring Break traffic and mass of people.

Like you said take a lady with you, or just go out and about. Trust me if you have game it won't be hard to get laid in SPI during SB.
Fixed it for you.

There is no doubt in my mind people are banging on the moderator icon for whatever reason. I agree that the mods don't really care, but maybe they do but are limited by forum rules.. I've mentioned before that I was an admin on a sports orientated site and shit like this..............I would've revoked their thread starting privileges. They aren't banned, but they can't spam the site with useless threads. I would've already banned sischap for continuous inflammatory and racist threads. If I were a member of board admin., I would not be an enabler.

I wish I could give your post 100 likes, but I'm limited to one. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I am not SC or anyone else on this board. I am a part time hobbyist, nothing less or more. My reviews speak for themselves on who I am and my character.

I don't know why you are always salty and bitter here on the boards but I suggest you seek help for that. Heh!

Tooodlez.

I don't know why you are always salty and bitter here on the boards but I suggest you seek help for that. Heh! Originally Posted by USAsoldier

^ that's it and that's all.
Peas in a pod
4 Current threads just ON PAGE 1 STARTED NONE OTHER THAN Shinepro & 2 by pxmcc leaving what for the rest of the community to have actual intellectual conversations in co-ed. Originally Posted by TexasJess
So let me get this straight.......

You actually think that intellectual conversation would occur when ShinyTurd, SissyLips and WolfWapistFrenchPapiTurdTard go hop on each others nutsacks in a foooking ball-sucking, taint-licking homosexual threesome?

Got it....carry on.
Better listen folks. She carries a turkey baster!
Originally Posted by winn dixie
Now that was some funny shit !! LOL. Missed you WD
So let me get this straight.......

You actually think that intellectual conversation would occur when ShinyTurd, SissyLips and WolfWapistFrenchPapiTurdTard go hop on each others nutsacks in a foooking ball-sucking, taint-licking homosexual threesome?

Got it....carry on. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Wait, they do what? LOL.. I had to read that shit twice!!
Yawn...Broke ass people always amuse me...like literally they do

Instead Try Again. ;-)