Looks like Obama may have to return the Nobel Peace Prize

The chemical weapons didn't come from Iraq. That is more Tea Party nonsense trying to make Bush look good and Obama look bad. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Was the Tea Party around in 1991?

And how do you know the chemical weapons recently used didn't come from Iraq, and how do you know the chemical weapons used by Iraq on its own people didn't come from Syria?

I suppose BT knows the answer to both questions. But before you leap, BT:

http://blog.usni.org/2012/07/20/iraq...-2003-invasion

"James Clapper, now the Director of National Intelligence and formerly the director of the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, said in 2003 that he believed materials had been moved out of Iraq in the months before the war and cited satellite imagery."

and

"Former Iraqi General Sada asserted that Saddam’s chemical stockpile was lifted, in his book “Saddam’s Secrets” and summarized by Investor’s Business Daily:
As Sada told the New York Sun, two Iraqi Airways Boeings were converted to cargo planes by removing the seats, and special Republican Guard units loaded the planes with chemical weapons materials.
There were 56 flights disguised as a relief effort after a 2002 Syrian dam collapse."

and

Israeli General Yaalon’s assertions, and those of John Shaw regarding Russian assistance in the form of former KGB General Primakov:
There were also truck convoys into Syria. Sada’s comments came more than a month after Israel’s top general during Operation Iraqi Freedom, Moshe Yaalon, told the Sun that Saddam “transferred the chemical agents from Iraq to Syria.”
Both Israeli and U.S. intelligence observed large truck convoys leaving Iraq and entering Syria in the weeks and months before Operation Iraqi Freedom, John Shaw, former deputy undersecretary of defense for international technology security, told a private conference of former weapons inspectors and intelligence experts held in Arlington, Va., in 2006.
According to Shaw, ex-Russian intelligence chief Yevgeni Primakov, a KGB general with long-standing ties to Saddam, went to Iraq in December 2002 and stayed until just before the U.S.-led invasion in March 2003.
Anticipating the invasion, his job was to supervise the removal of such weapons and erase as much evidence of Russian involvement as possible."

But BT, knows better than these guys. You ask him.
Wait a minute, I smell a rat here. Is history repeating its self?
Seems like I recall the Clinton administration claim that Iraq had WMDs and now you have the Obama administration claiming that Syria has WMDs.
Something fishy going on......ijs
YELLOW, like the big stripe running down his back. Originally Posted by seedman55
HA! Im sure there are a few Al Qaeda folks who'll back you up on that, dipshit.
Seems like I recall the Clinton administration claim that Iraq had WMDs and now you have the Obama administration claiming that Syria has WMDs.
Something fishy going on......ijs Originally Posted by The2Dogs
2Dogs, I think you have now officially earned a place on the 2014 ballot for Dipshit of the Year!
Bunch of chicken hawk republicans.
Yeah the tea party was around in 1991.
It was called the republican party.
Why werent you dweebs crying foul when bush and reagan were supporting iraq and sadaam hussein against iran ?
Why werent you dweebs crying foul when bush and reagan were supporting iraq and sadaam hussein against iran ? Originally Posted by ilikefun
Probably for the same reason they didn't cry foul when the U.S. supported Ho Chi Minh against the Japanese ... in WWII.........

Did you cry foul when Carter was training terrorists in Afghanistan and VIRGINIA? http://rense.com/general31/cyc.htm

"Zbigniew Brzezinski not long ago revealed that on July 3, 1979, unknown to the American public and Congress, President Jimmy Carter secretly authorized $500 million to create an international terrorist movement that would spread Islamic fundamentalism in Central Asia and "de-stabilise" the Soviet Union... The CIA called this Operation Cyclone and in the following years poured $4 billion into setting up Islamic training schools in Pakistan (Taliban means "student"). "Young zealots were sent to the CIA's spy training camp in Virginia, where future members of al-Qaeda were taught "sabotage skills" - terrorism. "

You really want to talk about Reagan and Bush?
Why werent you dweebs crying foul when bush and reagan were supporting iraq and sadaam hussein against iran ? Originally Posted by ilikefun
Fascinating statement, since more than one of this forum's lib-retarded, Kool Aid sotted saps, e.g., CBJ7 and BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat, always decry Reagan for not doing more to foment war with Iran!?!?!

Probably for the same reason they didn't cry foul when the U.S. supported Ho Chi Minh against the Japanese ... in WWII.........

Did you cry foul when Carter was training terrorists in Afghanistan and VIRGINIA? http://rense.com/general31/cyc.htm

"Zbigniew Brzezinski not long ago revealed that on July 3, 1979, unknown to the American public and Congress, President Jimmy Carter secretly authorized $500 million to create an international terrorist movement that would spread Islamic fundamentalism in Central Asia and "de-stabilise" the Soviet Union... The CIA called this Operation Cyclone and in the following years poured $4 billion into setting up Islamic training schools in Pakistan (Taliban means "student"). "Young zealots were sent to the CIA's spy training camp in Virginia, where future members of al-Qaeda were taught "sabotage skills" - terrorism. "
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Ironic, isnt it. The Soviet Union was doing exactly the same thing to the West.

BTW, this cartoon shouldn't be construed as I B Hankering advocating U.S. involvement in Syria, but rather it should be interpreted as I B Hankering's ridicule directed at how Odumbo's "naively inept" foreign policy and his preposterous "bold declarations" always return to bite him in his pompous and incompetent ass.
Something fishy going on......ijs Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Uh, BHO's administration claimed the Syrian Govt used WMD on their people a few months ago. They backed off and then "re-confirmed" it...and the media gave the Anointed One a pass on it. No need to go back to Clinton.

Bunch of chicken hawk republicans.
Yeah the tea party was around in 1991.
It was called the republican party.
Your post is full of retard demoderp. Assup and Eva should be taking you under their vagina flaps soon. The TEA Party is not the Republican Party and vice versa. I'm not asking the President to start a war or get involved in Syria. He's the one who drew the line. He just looks weak now that its been crossed at least twice and he doesn't do anything about it but handwringing.

BTW, this cartoon shouldn't be construed as I B Hankering advocating U.S. involvement in Syria, but rather it should be interpreted as I B Hankering's ridicule directed at how Odumbo's "naively inept" foreign policy and his preposterous "bold declarations" always return to bite him in his pompous and incompetent ass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The President should bury those bodies in Chicago to add to the Democratic electoral base.
another thread hijacked by IBIdiot's butt crush on Big Tex!

Im surprised JL hasn't screamed faggot yet!
Im surprised JL hasn't screamed faggot yet! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm surprised you haven'y yelled dipsh.....oh wait, you already did.

2Dogs, I think you have now officially earned a place on the 2014 ballot for Dipshit of the Year! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
another thread hijacked by IBIdiot's butt crush on Big Tex!

Im surprised JL hasn't screamed faggot yet! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Keep trying.

You will not be able to deflect the attention away from your ATF, Obaminable.

Obaminable "owns" this one ... and the fall out.

His insecurity overwhelms what little common sense and cognitive thinking skills he has.

Then he has Susan Rice to cover his ass ... on the talk show circuit!

Where is Hillary? The heir apparent to the throne......... training to dodge sniper fire I presume.
I suppose BT knows the answer to both questions. But before you leap, BT:

But BT, knows better than these guys. You ask him. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Fascinating statement, since more than one of this forum's lib-retarded, Kool Aid sotted saps, e.g., CBJ7 and BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar Asshat, always decry Reagan for not doing more to foment war with Iran!?!?! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And I was trying to stay out of this pissing match!
As to the originol subject of the President's "Peace Prize"

Wasn't he awarded that NOT on what he had done, but on what the World hoped he would do.

This has to rank as one of histories all time "man, did we get that wrong" moments.
This has to rank as one of histories all time "man, did we get that wrong" moments. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Somewhere far, far, far behind "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"

The facts dont mean much to you do they bugtux.