Buffalo club rundown?

The old solid gold in Hamburg is supposed to re-open this month. I think it will be called Silitto club ? Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
It was 24K Gold. It looks to be called Seductions moving forward. And it's looked like it going to open for the last 4 years. What makes you think it's opening soon?
Yeah some shit went down but they were open the next day. I've been there since and it's business as usual at least at the moment. Originally Posted by ben dover
Owner had some issues and they raided it for one day. Nothing found so the business is operating as per usual.
The old solid gold in Hamburg is supposed to re-open this month. I think it will be called Silitto club ? Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
It looks like they finally did something to the club. All of the posters on the door are gone. I don't think they'd remove the posters just for kicks. Anyone hear anything?
Haven't heard a peep. I sent a message to their FB page with no response.

My guess is that the address is flagged by the SLA and they will NEVER get a liquor license until enough palms get greased....
I heard there were dancer auditions there a few weeks ago. Rumor has it that it will be a juice bar.
I heard there were dancer auditions there a few weeks ago. Rumor has it that it will be a juice bar. Originally Posted by brasil
please post the deets on the app.....
Juice bars are fine, nudity is better !!! Anyone can drink in their car, but where do you get to observe it all ?
Juice bars are fine, nudity is better !!! Anyone can drink in their car, but where do you get to observe it all ? Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
I don't know. There is something somewhat unnatural about not being able to drink a beer in a strip club. I guess the dancers may also miss their Hennessy or whatever. However, I have heard that dancers have their own way around such prohibitions.
Dancers skirting the rules???
Say it ain't so!!
The place in Byron is pretty liberal about people drinking in the parking lot.... shhhh…..

And thanks for the app info....
  • fives
  • 02-11-2020, 06:46 AM
thestilettoclubbuffalo is on Instagram.
It appears that Stiletto's is now open as a juice bar....
If they go full nude wonder how long they will last.
I drove by the Gold last night. I saw cars in the back, but I was alone and wasn't about to stop in by myself. Is it actually open now? I saw some comments on their instagram page, but Bocce pizza was supposed to open downtown and I'm still waiting for that...
What are their hours ?
What are their hours ? Originally Posted by Luvbubbles
4 to 12.