Help save my marriage please

Scrub everything. Phone, pc, everything.
Scorch the earth brother.
Then if she develops the signs blame it on her for being a dirty cheating slut.
If that doesn't work find a good lawyer.
One thing is for sure DON'T tell her about this board or the hobby.
Or you could say you have a sexual addiction and need to seek therapy.
Oh woww...tough situation. I am so sorry that happened to you. Coming clean won't save your marriage. It will ruin it. The only thing I can think of is to avoid her until the Chlamydia is gone? Get meds quick and maybe tell her you're not feeling well and not in the mood for anything?
I have no idea. I hope I will never be in this kind of situation when I am married someday. :-( Originally Posted by samantha thom
You're really worried about this? Humility is an admirable quality but i don't think you'll have to worry about that with whoever lands you.
Serious question for guys and girls: Really? Do you think the wife will deal with "drunken incident" than "one-time appointment out of curiosity" better? I'm still trying to put myself in the wife's shoes but I couldn't see myself more upset hearing that my husband saw a girl in the hobby. Maybe cause I am in the hobby so I am biased?? I would be upset either ways but I think I would be MORE upset if my husband got drunk and had a one-night stand with some random woman. Originally Posted by samantha thom
I haven't had to test this theory and hope I never do, but my guess is that my SO would be MUCH less forgiving of a decision to go see (and pay) a hooker than she would be of a drunken one night stand, which isn't to say she'd be forgiving of that, either. I guess I could plead that seeing the hooker was a drunken decision, but I don't think that would help much. The stigma attached to your profession is powerful.
Serious question for guys and girls: Really? Do you think the wife will deal with "drunken incident" than "one-time appointment out of curiosity" better? I'm still trying to put myself in the wife's shoes but I couldn't see myself more upset hearing that my husband saw a girl in the hobby. Maybe cause I am in the hobby so I am biased?? I would be upset either ways but I think I would be MORE upset if my husband got drunk and had a one-night stand with some random woman. Originally Posted by samantha thom

Yes I think she would handle 1 drunk night better than the 17 hookers he has reviewed.
do clean up ur phone, and web trails

i was nervous about a sore, and it looked like a classic syphilis sore, and went in for my testing, but fortunately I tested negative, as it was just some sort of ingrown hair or pimple. till then, I had to come up with a excuse not to perform, and I used hemoroidal discomfort as a reason not to fuck, which worked, only needed to buy a little bit of time

but if I was positive, i probably already spread it.

i have hobbied for two years, always CFS, and love BBBJ and giving DATY, and have not caught anything yet, but a few times, if there were signs of high volume, and lax safety, it is CFS and CBJ only.

if I get bad vibes of girl,
A friend of mine is a vet! do you have a cat or have played with a cat... the real one sir... Turns out you can get chlamydia from litter boxes, and the feisty beasties themselves... Look it up. Its both a plausible and logical excuse that you can easily prove to her.
Playing with pussy is dangerous.

The druncken thing can work ... Thinck about a druncken stupor and a donkey show in Tijuana. Or being drunck and the goat next door was asking for it.
Man the fuck up
Your first and top priority is your wifes health, she needs to be told and she needs to be treated, your other concerns are secondary you're fucked anyway, you played the game and got burned, you fucked up not protecting yourself and you don't know by who,
You have put two of the three people you seen at risk, (one of the three was the carrier) no telling how many more people they put at risk and they have to tell.
how many of the ladies are providers, if they are, that means your doing uncovered with providers who if they are doing you they are doing others, and since they are with more guys that your usual civie girl on a daily basis, this could become a issue in your area.
Tell her the truth hope she forgives you, because if you lie and it comes out, your shit is through.
if she does forgive, be thankful but know this, she'll never forget it
You showed how much you cared about your wife by putting her at risk which could of easily been avoided.
Playing with pussy is dangerous. Originally Posted by pyramider

Both types or so it seems
A friend of mine is a vet! do you have a cat or have played with a cat... the real one sir... Turns out you can get chlamydia from litter boxes, and the feisty beasties themselves... Look it up. Its both a plausible and logical excuse that you can easily prove to her. Originally Posted by charlotteEH
it would seem the the infection would be at the area of entrance, so try using this to explain this is how you got pus coming out the head of your dick.
she'll feel better knowing you fucked the cat. I guess you can say you was rubbing the pussy and then decided to wank off....
  • Tetas
  • 12-03-2012, 05:05 PM
Sorry, coming clean ain't the way to go.
If she's showing symptoms, get her to go to the doctor.
Like has already been stated, more than likely they will treat for a UTI and she'll be good to go.
Take your meds so that you don't re-infect her and live your life.
If you really love her and she loves you, quit fucking around.

Telling her may help YOUR guilty feelings at this moment but it will kill your marriage.
Take that for what it's worth...
Sorry, coming clean ain't the way to go.
If she's showing symptoms, get her to go to the doctor.
Like has already been stated, more than likely they will treat for a UTI and she'll be good to go.
Take your meds so that you don't re-infect her and live your life.
If you really love her and she loves you, quit fucking around.

Telling her may help YOUR guilty feelings at this moment but it will kill your marriage.
Take that for what it's worth... Originally Posted by riday
^ +1

Can't you get your Dr to subscribe a round of meds for her as well, tell her the UTI thing, that she has to be treated just in case you passed it on, it applies for women with yeast infections. (bouncing it back and forth so both parties need to be treated ) .

Good Luck
You keep believing she'll let this blow over and will let it ride, if she a educated intelligent women, don't think so, he will always be suspect and not trusted, and most likely she going to want you to get tested also with her being there, so when you come back as comfirmed chlamydia, that he knows he already has...party over
The only way this will work is if she is out there also screwing around and don't want to make a big deal of it. if she's not and she's dumb as a post maybe,

Dude what ever route you take, make sure you never have to come down this path again.
^ +1

Can't you get your Dr to subscribe a round of meds for her as well, tell her the UTI thing, that she has to be treated just in case you passed it on, it applies for women with yeast infections. (bouncing it back and forth so both parties need to be treated ) .

Good Luck Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
So your doctor will subscribe meds to someone he hasn't seen because you asked them for it, (ok that possible) you tell her she has a UTI that she doesn't know she had, but you do know she does because you have one (hoping she thinks she gave you a yeast infection).....but never fear I got you some meds to take for it., and she won't want to go see her doctor herself.(you're really hoping for that one)
Are women really that gullible. well some really are and some just don't want to face the truth and will let it go, that is until they get mad at you, then there is hell to pay.
I just checked your reviews.
I hope they are on the way to the clinic.