This one deserves some props!

• Laz
  • 09-22-2011, 08:57 AM
She has a look that I like. A persons face is what catches my attention and I could see myself looking at her a long time.
I was born in 81, but I am 29 I say!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well the cats out of the bag now London, shame on you----and me too, I've been known to fib about my age too, by a few years. But I don't want to be forty.
Ok she's certainly is cute. Her favorite animal is the Dog, which I find ironic, lol.
After watching the video I find it odd that she only offers cbj in her reviews.
After watching the video I find it odd that she only offers cbj in her reviews. Originally Posted by silverfox52
That stumped me as well, but to each their own. Maybe she realized something on her journey?
She is Gorgeous and very stunning. I was told by an ex industry lady last year that some (not all) of the adult movie industry has some health standards and required testing that is adhered to to protect actors. Without that safeguard in hobby life one might understand the CBJ more I think.
Well yea, and make her raise her rates HAAAAAAAAAAA! Originally Posted by London Rayne
You're just determined to ruin Petiteassman's hobbying life, aren't you?
You're just determined to ruin Petiteassman's hobbying life, aren't you? Originally Posted by Biomech
Nah...he does not need any help from me lol. Thinking of making regular trips to Buffalo for a ladies meet and greet haaaa!
Ok...holy crap! She can take some d*ck! I would be in the hospital lol. I still think she is cute...maybe not so innocent lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Thats the way you should do it. Look the way she does and take like she does. That is one hot chick.
Hell no...I like my stuff just the way it is. I was wondering where you were too. That is odd!
Sorry London nothing against your talents but from a man's point of view I want a gal that just loves it no matter what. Now when it comes to head I defer to you as upper tier but this gal likes a big dick and likes it deep and hard. And she looks like a innocent little girl too. lol I will just keep my cock above your waist.
No offense taken. I am handicapped lol.
http://www.hugewallpaper.com/data/me...erspoon-42.JPG

Yeah she kinda does look like Reese W.
That's her recently though. This girl looks like RW when she was young. Think Freeway...damn I love that movie lol!
  • WTF
  • 09-23-2011, 10:16 AM
Woody Wilson: I am claustrophobic.
Vanessa: Well I get claustrophobic suckin' strange dick, now get in there!