Hotter in Dallas?...

Arlington sucks! I started out providing in Arlington before I moved to Dallas. Too many "Hot" periods and most of my guys wanted me to drive to ft worth. that's just my experience anyway! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Maybe you should move to Fw, it's much nicer.
Maybe you should move to Fw, it's much nicer. Originally Posted by YohannG
I'm In north dallas...it's much more prosperous here and it's lovely! So many nice restaurants and shops

But trust me, ft worth is not out of my eye. I left my sugar daddy in cow town .
Sweetheart, I wasn't. That is just the first time I have ever seen provider and Los colinas used in the same sentence. But just wanted it to be known myself and 3 or 4 other regular hobbiest would be super excited if someone started making it their homebase....NYLO? I think so! Never understood why girls don't use this area, tons of corporate apartments, businessman and traveling business in that area Originally Posted by TentNutrition
Hey check out Lacey Flowers on p411. Her place is permanent out there
I have heard nothing good about Arlington, always been one of the places to stay away from IMO. Same with Addison, and LC. I still to this day think my friend in LC is nuts! I like Plano as a city to live in or something but I def would not be hobbying in Collin County... I know too many people involved with the law and they say to stay the hell out. (They know what I do, so I listen when they give a heads up!)
Girl, you got me a tad apprehensive, honestly. Collin County (just looked at the map) is real small so I understand why one would advise not to hobby there. But I have gotten good responses so hopefully, if I just lay low and not keep a revolving door, I should be fine. Yeesh!...

I have heard nothing good about Arlington, always been one of the places to stay away from IMO. Same with Addison, and LC. I still to this day think my friend in LC is nuts! I like Plano as a city to live in or something but I def would not be hobbying in Collin County... I know too many people involved with the law and they say to stay the hell out. (They know what I do, so I listen when they give a heads up!) Originally Posted by LittleMiss
You can hop over to Dallas county and be right on the other side of George bush, only 5-10 minutes. Don't be apprehensive, you did well by asking. Collin County is the richest county in the state, I just wouldn't fuck with them. Feel free to PM me and I can tell you some good and bad places close to where you want to be. There are also some laws that apply to us that are different between the 2 counties, and the penalty is waaaaay worse in Collin county.
Little Miss is the hottest one of them all...