ATF provider material

I'm looking for an ATF and have thought about this myself lately. I think the key to it is several things. Some is natural chemistry, you just can't fake that long term. But really, I think most guys are looking to be treated well. Return our emails/texts, call us back, hold the illusion as best as possible. And definitely invest in us as we invest in you. I'll leave that last comment up to personal interpretation.
  • fawn
  • 02-17-2010, 09:39 PM
Attitude. Specifically, her fucking attitude. Beats boobs, athletics, looks, and just about anything else. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
I think youre right honey....Attitude and Self Confidence in a woman is the sexiest thing in the world....just being comfortable in your own skin.....
Several things for me;

- Fun and easy to talk to. Good sense of humor is very sexy.
- We establish some shared interests to talk about. Could be a number of topics, kids, travel, sports, movies, food, whatever
- Assertive, confident, agressive, not cynical or insecure
- Loves to flirt shamelessly
- Into making out like younger days
- Loves to kiss and knows how to do it
- Sometimes laughs at my corny jokes
- I get the feeling she wants to see my again because she had a little fun, shut off the world for an hour or so and felt comfortable

Oh and I am underneath the lovely Fawn and her legs, and thats a good place to be...
Brooke you can be my ATF anytime, now we just need to hook and ?????
There are three ladies I've seen in 2010 that are fitting my ATF description: a sincere welcoming, caring attitude, really into the session, interesting to talk with, and passionate about what they do...looking forward to meeting you Brooke!
I agree with # 13 Judge Smails ....100%...He has it down pat ..V-nurse fits that description completely .....and so does Cherri Darling ......and twenty years apart in age ...but both my ATF ......I wont list everything that makes them so Special .....but they ARE .....T
OK. So this is just my opinion. But I think an ATF would be someone who gives a Hobbyist special treatment, but also the Hobbyist has to give the Provider special treatment, too. If a guy wants to see a different girl every time the he can't realistically expect to have an ATF. Special treatment works both ways. I found my favorite girls last fall and just kept seeing them over and over. I also gave them Birthday presents, Christmas presents, etc.

In turn, my 2 ATF's used to hang out with me occasionally for fun. Over the course of 3 months we had a Movie night, went to a titty bar one night, and one time they just came over and we had wine and pizza and chatted. They also introduced me to new Girls as well, which was always fun, too.

Now I realize that Providers are paid for their time, however, an occasional Vertical date just for fun without expecting compensation really made me feel great and just made me want to schedule more Horizontal dates. And for a few months last year I was spending a lot of money with them.

Also, I might ad, an occasional phone call or text from my ATF was always welcome. And returning a text or answering the phone when I called was even better.

Anyway, somehow something got side-tracked. Not sure why. I surely miss them. I suppose I should now refer to them as my former ATF's.

Again, this is just my opinion. But I think for an ATF it has to be some kind of special treatment for each other.
Many of the responses prior to mine highlight one key factor....and that is attitude!

Having been in the hobby for a number of years, ATF's have come and gone, but they all have the following characteristics:

Attitude
Personality
Sense of Humor
Shared Interest
Good Conversationist
Chemistry
Makes One Feel Special

If you are looking for someone to emulate...research Liv of Dallas, who is a classy lady. She is my current ATF who is retiring and leaving me in search of that new special lady
ATF is a bit of a difficult thing for me to quantify. For me, one common trait they all seem to share: They eventually price themselves out of my rotation.

LOL.

Woody
I'm going to steal O2D's line: all my ATFs have been masters of both the vertical and horizontal date. They've been generous with their time, and enjoyed just "hanging": drinking, listening to music, conversation...that's all foreplay to me, and keeps me coming back again and again.
Let's see. She kiss's me like she wants me. She doesn't watch the clock. She is late for other appointments 2 spend more time with me. Easy 2 talk 2, funny HOTT. Makes me feel like she loves my cock. The fact that she's latina and speaks spanish OMG. The whole PAPI thing is a huge weekness of mine. Maybe not my marriage list but as an ATF YESSSSS
My ATF is here
http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1091

It is a very strong possibility that Tara Evans is my ATF in dallas though we haven't met yet. I just have a feeling about her