Hobbying during yucky weather !!!

I'm snuggled up...unfortunately alone.

But craving Baileys and Fried Chicken. Waiting for part two of the Dr, Phil show from yesterday...
We are taking the day off, I'm watching walking dead. I've never watched it and I'm surprised how much I like it.

If I won't take a chance with my vehicle to make money I'm sure not gonna take the chance just to have fun
We are taking the day off, I'm watching walking dead. I've never watched it and I'm surprised how much I like it.

If I won't take a chance with my vehicle to make money I'm sure not gonna take the chance just to have fun Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I wish I had my darling bunny to snuggle with...I just lit a fire....
  • TheDr
  • 01-28-2014, 10:07 AM
Laptop in the home office so work will be done. But of course there is no polar vortex (in Texas that is- lol) strong enuff to keep me away from you know who...

And my thoughts are that's the same for most of the hard dicks on this board!
Hell or high water.....I'm getting my Tuesday BnG.....
Just one thigh??? You like those amputee chicks huh? Kinky... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yes kinky.

I had one lady friend that had only one breast....and it was in the center of her back.

She wasn't pleasing to look at.....but she sure was fun to dance with.
FTFY Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
How about: Two breasts in my face and a thigh in my hand with the other thigh locking me in position.

....oh....and spicey please.....with a side of sauce
I purposely turned down requests for today and planned to stay home to snuggle with munchkins. I used my "bacon bowl" maker for the first time this morning. The consensus is that we'd rather have individual bacon pieces.

#AsSeenOnTvFAIL
I'm snuggled up...unfortunately alone. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
DAMN....for a first I thought I had ya'

Turns out....one can snuggle alone:

ttps://www.google.com/search?site=&s...87.mOWaYdrzpTE
  • TheDr
  • 01-28-2014, 10:23 AM
How about: Two breasts in my face and a thigh in my hand with the other thigh locking me in position.

....oh....and spicey please.....with a side of sauce Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
You're hilarious dude.

And sounds like a Popeye's trip is due for two thighs and a leg spicey with a side of red beans & rice up in here!! Lol
DAMN....for a first I thought I had ya'

Turns out....one can snuggle alone:

ttps://www.google.com/search?site=&s...87.mOWaYdrzpTE Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Yes...possible alone...unfortunate but true...
I love to be warmed up when it's cold outside
I don't understand the weather scare. It must be a Texas thing. Originally Posted by KatieKatie

I've always though the same thing. Both my parents are from (and all my family still lives on) the upper east coast and this is the same weather they have 40 + days a year and life goes on just fine for them.
I love to be warmed up when it's cold outside Originally Posted by Lady Elizabeth
I'm still fixated on the post below lol

I like doggy the best. And like EA said above - if you think you're doing it hard, go harder Originally Posted by Lady Elizabeth