Which would you rather get?

Geezus, that sounds intense. Originally Posted by Finkle
Didn't take you very long to create a new handle LL
I actually have no idea who "LL" is.
A BBBJ from a provider who is a 3/10 in BJ skills OR
A CBJ from a provider who is a 10/10 in BJ skills? Originally Posted by tornado82
I'd like to dispute that. I've had CBJs where I almost popped instantly, but then I've had BBBJs where I took 30 minutes to pop. Originally Posted by tornado82
Give me the 10/10 CBJ. Hands down.

Agree on the second point, too. I've had to stop plenty of ladies in mid-cbj. Had a few AWFUL bbbj's myself over the years as well.

Some of these answers are ridiculous, to be quite honest.
I agree that their are some HORRIBLE BBJ's. But there are also WONDERFUL BBJ's as well.

I have yet to enjoy a CBJ. First off, I'm aggravated that it's covered to begin with. Then, the visual sucks because of the fucking latex. And, of course, I see the drool dripping down my "dick" and think, "Damn, look at that spit!!! Wish I could feel it. Sigh."

The funny shit is when these chicks charge like $300 an hour to suck latex!!! Easy money right there.
A hooker that gets paid to NOT suck dick.
Ohh, Al. [Peggy voice again]

If you've rubbed out all the sensitivity in your dick, you need to take a break, man.

I get it. Bbj's feel better 999 times out of 1,000, but occasionally chicks somehow find a way to get the WOW factor out of a cbj. I don't know how they do it. Maybe it's genetics (hot, wet mouth + condom with great heat transfer = pretty damn good cbj).

I've only ever cum twice from a BJ, once from a BBBJ and once from a CBJ. so i'm good either way as longs as she knows what she is doing.
Who gives a fuck....you're getting your dick sucked either way...sit back and enjoy yourselves
BBBJ
Who gives a fuck....you're getting your dick sucked either way...sit back and enjoy yourselves Originally Posted by plove35
That may have been true when I was 18 years old. I have learned that the older I get, the more important quality is.
Right now, I'll take anyone who will do either.
For me, the question is moot: providers who are CBJ are on my DNS list.
It's just best that you dont dispute becuase CBJ will always be at the losing end of any argument here. Originally Posted by bobo1cg
It's only on the losing end till you get the test back from the clinic.
This ought to be pasted permanently to the top of this site. No greater truth has ever been spoken in these forums. Originally Posted by albundy

I call bs on that ... I have had several cbjs that were much better than any bbbjs I have had ...
And we have a winner. I'd like to add there's no such thing as a 10/10 CBJ. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I call bs on that ... I have had several cbjs that were much better than any bbbjs I have had ... Originally Posted by pyramider
I have also had some bad BBJ's. Not ALL BBJ's are good. I'm just saying that a 10/10 CBJ is not possible simply because no matter how great it is, it would have been even BETTER without the cover.
I'd like to dispute that. I've had CBJs where I almost popped instantly, but then I've had BBBJs where I took 30 minutes to pop. Originally Posted by tornado82
I'd never used the amount if time it took to pop as a parameter for the quality of a BJ or anything else for that matter. I love to savor every moment in the moment

So I would choose a 10/10 over a 3/10 of anything. But then for me, a 10/10 means there is a whole lot more going on ...