I am doing something wrong

Believe me "if you want it you can get it; even if you don't want it"
Yogi Berra
If you read showcases, reviews, sites and/or p411 you should have an idea of what she offers and if you need to clarify, e.g. B&G, FBM, GFE. If you think about it, should should also know what not to say.

Here are some of my messages that I still have in my hobby email because I copied myself when sending p411 appointment requests.

Hi, I found you on P411 and on ASPD before it went down. I'd like to see you for an hour. What is your schedule like this weekend?
Hi, we met a couple of months ago. I just texted you from my phone ###-###-####. I'm about to leave the computer, so please reply by text if you are available. You may call me if you like.
Doubling up a bit on messaging, but I was going mobile and she could discern more about me from the p411 system if she needed to before replying via text/phone. Also, since I'm single and have no phone worries I explicitly told her it was ok to text or phone.

Hi <traveling lady>, are you in DFW and do you have a couple of hours available to hang out tonight? I'd prefer your place, but if that's not available we can hang out at my place in <city>. <p411 name> at ###-###-####
I had met her before and wasn't sure if she had an in-town place.

Hi <lady>, I'd like to meet you. I'm single <race>, <age>, <weight> lbs.
If I have any doubt about whether she might not want to see me, especially since I'm overweight, I include some detail to avoid misunderstandings later. The requested appointment time and length was part of the p411 request.

Based on Melanie's earlier comment it might have been better to include something more, but in my cases based on profiles, reviews and time frames I'm not sure further clarity was needed.

Charm really has nothing to do with it. Most of the decision factors with eccie and p411 are already there. What's left is the time, availability and if there is a potential dealbreaker factor like race, excessive weight or special request.