Which drink are you?

I always like a nice "dirty goose". And that's what I drink, too.
  • shlub
  • 06-28-2012, 02:01 AM
a coke.
Singapore Sling

One of Hunter S Thompson's favorites,
along with Wild Turkey.

Think I'll stick with the Sling.
Double crown reserve with a splash of 7 or a beer (bud light or corona)
If I drink vodka / red bulls what does that mean? Originally Posted by Captain Caveman
It means when you pass out you'll have restless leg syndrome.
Yes, I drink Caucasians. Not sure about obsessed. Originally Posted by Boltfan

If you refer to it as a Caucasian, you're a tiny bit obsessed.
If you refer to it as a Caucasian, you're a tiny bit obsessed. Originally Posted by dotmat26
He's still pissed off about the rug. It just really tied the room together, you know?

Bourbon for me. Brand depends on my mood...but it has to be ACTUAL bourbon. There's a difference, and the various whiskey's, Tennessee or otherwise, do not count!
I see nothing wrong with being obsessed about your liquor. It's like us martini purists insisting it's gin, or call it something else.

Of course, I won't argue the point with a beautiful woman. If she wants a dirty vodka martini, I ask "how dirty" rather than explain the difference. Particularly after the second one.
Bourbon for me. Brand depends on my mood...but it has to be ACTUAL bourbon. There's a difference, and the various whiskey's, Tennessee or otherwise, do not count! Originally Posted by Y0yoY0
We should get together and split a hooker and a fifth of some of Kentucky's finest: Maker's Mark or Knob Creek.
Bourbon, neat, and I prefer Maker's Mark or Old Charter 12 year . I occasionally like it with 7up, as well.

I've been on a Blue Moon kick lately, though. I like their Summer ale.
Makers Mark is indeed a fine bourbon from the hills of Kentucky, Loretta Kentucky to be exact as I toured their facility many years ago.

For me its a extremely dry vodka martini, straight up, shaken well, at least 20 seconds. The slightest touch of vermouth or sometimes none is even better. Good quality vodka is important here. But at times, a shot of Patron Silver is even better. By the time I have had the third martini or third shot of tequila, you can give me about anything, just guide me to the bed and I will see you in the morning.
Hahaha, PRO. I'll bring the Maker's, just be sure to grab the Sybian.

That's something I'll have to see first hand, as I suspect no chick would EVER go that wild on my cock alone lol
Q: What drink are you?

A: I'm a stiff one.
One a good night......Tequila shots off a sweet Cock............Yes you read right, I add a lil lime and sugar to your shaft and then down my yummy tequila and suck my chaser off your Cock......YUM YUM!!!