The Principal Reason I hate Liberals

Interesting opinion. No basis in fact whatsoever, but interesting nonetheless. i could just as easily point to a thousand conservatives that support people doing the same thing.

But, hey, look on the bright side. It gave you an opportunity to call him a racist for no apparent reason.

His post was stupid, but your response was worse. Originally Posted by ExNYer

No apparent reason? Every fucking thing he posts up the past few days has racial overtones. Everybody has lost their fucking minds over this Zimmerman thing. I'm sick of all this racial bullshit. It's fucking poison.
  • CJ7
  • 08-06-2013, 12:22 PM
No apparent reason? Every fucking thing he posts up the past few days has racial overtones. Everybody has lost their fucking minds over this Zimmerman thing. I'm sick of all this racial bullshit. It's fucking poison. Originally Posted by timpage

JL is a self proclaimed Libertarian.

nuff said.
He's nuts.
You will need MY husband for that, faggot. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Keep your husband faggot
  • Doove
  • 08-06-2013, 03:54 PM
...there is no preferential treatment based on race. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Yes there is. That's the whole point.
I just love it when the rat wang (libraritarian or not) wax all gooey about how they are "friends" of minorities......

.....just some fools continuing to hold forth on topics that they have no experience or understanding of.
Keep your husband faggot Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Illegal edit, fagboy - it is your husband - I have a wife.
...there is no preferential treatment based on race.

If you score higher on the admissions standards for a school or job, a minority candidate is NOT jumped ahead of you in order to meet a certain percentage of a particular race, ethnic group, or religion. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Look up "race norming" of scores for standardized tests and see if you still feel that way.
Illegal edit, fagboy - it is your husband - I have a wife. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Wife? Named Ralph whatever LMAO
Wife? Named Ralph whatever LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I hear it is going to be a close race between you and assup for 2014 Dipshit of the year
Faggot? Hate?

Whoever bought your silence, JL, should have paid more.

Six million souls didn't benefit by your lousy thousand dollar bet.

Thanks for spreading the love, asshole!
"Hate" is a strong word for such a little man.
I hear it is going to be a close race between you and assup for 2014 Dipshit of the year Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Two many of you right wing nuts ahead of us we ain't got a chance. I will vote for you one stone.
Faggot? Hate?

Whoever bought your silence, JL, should have paid more.

Six million souls didn't benefit by your lousy thousand dollar bet.

Thanks for spreading the love, asshole! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I probably donate more money to Holocaust Memorials and Education funds than you even make.
A lot of conservatvies also support minorities. Just not racial quotas and set asides.

And you can hate liberals for reasons NOT related to minority politics

Like opposing high taxes. Or opposing large, intrusive government and the huge public sector unions that belly up to the trough and are sapping the rest of the economy. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Well these are the reasons I don't car for the extreme left wingers (I don't like the extreme right wingers either.) But I can say I think the hard left and the professional minority types are the ones that keep the race card bullshit pot stirred up. Frankly, I'm sick to death of it.