The Double Life – How Much Do We Love It?

is this one of those hobby white whale moments? like if pennyn or angel_n suddenly surfaced with an ad, "now hosting in westchase.." pray tell.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Not nice px....and you were doing so well
  • pxmcc
  • 07-09-2019, 09:39 PM
Not nice px....and you were doing so well Originally Posted by tbone2u
you misunderstood completely tbone. obviously hobbyists who've been around a lot longer than me know Veronica well, and apparently she's a legend. so i was simply wondering if maybe i missed out. this was a compliment, not an insult.

a white whale is a rare thing, no more no less. you've read Moby Dick at some point? i assume that's the part you found objectionable? if not, why are you implying something nefarious in a complimentary post?
Can't crawfish out but good try
Good to see you post here VP. It's b33n a long time.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-10-2019, 06:47 AM
Can't crawfish out but good try Originally Posted by tbone2u
bro why are you trying to start shit when there is no there there? you insulted karlie raines yesterday-yes it was a clear insult-and she and i both laughed it off even though she is one of my absolute hobby faves. although your comment was mean, i just let it go.

now you are trying to start shit between Veronica Peach and i. she has no Showcase so i have no idea if she's a 90 pound micro-spinner or an extremely large bbw. give it a rest and stop trying instigate shit. capice?

anyway, you're off topic. address the OP's question or don't post on his thread, otherwise we'll probably both get pointed for hijacking his thread. i'm done with this convo. feel free to rtm my post(s?) til your fingers get tired.
px...what I said about your gf was private. Your saying you told her??
What you said was out in the open.
Big difference. Get your facts straight and try to follow this thread. The thread is not about calling women whales.

Do you give out locker room info as well?
  • bbkid
  • 07-10-2019, 07:37 AM
is this one of those hobby white whale moments? like if pennyn or angel_n suddenly surfaced with an ad, "now hosting in westchase.." pray tell.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Huh?
Dewd, really? Tell me WHAT THE FUCK that means? I made a simple statement and you have to throw in your totally senseless nonsense?

Perhaps you need to get off the keyboard a little bit and do some normal stuff. You know, like work, have friends, get a life even. Whadda think?
  • pxmcc
  • 07-10-2019, 07:49 AM
px...what I said about your gf was private. Your saying you told her??
What you said was out in the open.
Big difference. Get your facts straight and try to follow this thread. The thread is not about calling women whales.

Do you give out locker room info as well? Originally Posted by tbone2u
your insult was in the open. i said nothing about anything said in private. zero. zilch. nada.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-10-2019, 07:51 AM
Huh?
Dewd, really? Tell me WHAT THE FUCK that means? I made a simple statement and you have to throw in your totally senseless nonsense?

Perhaps you need to get off the keyboard a little bit and do some normal stuff. You know, like work, have friends, get a life even. Whadda think? Originally Posted by bbkid
i already explained my statement. take a chill pill sir..
And now back to our regularly scheduled program...about secrets, secret thrills, or not thrills, and not Moby Dick...
Well they say...anything done in secret IS more fun. Lol
RE: the "white whale" comment? That's not an insult, it's a huge (pun intended) compliment.

A white whale is something you search for, almost obsessively, even though it is so rare and perfect it is almost unobtainable.

NOW, back to the discussion...
  • pxmcc
  • 07-10-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: the "white whale" comment? That's not an insult, it's a huge (pun intended) compliment.

A white whale is something you search for, almost obsessively, even though it is so rare and perfect it is almost unobtainable.

NOW, back to the discussion... Originally Posted by B Three
someone actually read Moby Dick instead of just skimming the Cliff Notes, it would seem..

i think Moby Dick was actually an albino sperm whale which is why he was white.

back on topic. i don't share hobby stuff with anyone unless they are almost as perverse as i am..
So it's OK to call females here whales as long as we refer to them as White Whales?

Just trying to get a clarification for future reference

And it's also OK to tell things written in PRIVATE to the females?

Surely px would never do that but I would like a clarification because my comment WAS in Private so I am sure someone else must have told the lady in question what I said in private tags and then she must have told px....did I get that correct?

I'm also wondering how much locker room info goes out to the ladies from that other person. Everyone knows we have leaks
Maybe we should start a new thread on leaks. Just might make a great topic.

I am sorry Moonlight. My intent was NOT to derail your thread my friend. For a while...this thread was going along pretty smoothly. Sorry it changed directions
if u volunteer shit, you gotta spit it out.
if you stfu, no one can accuse u of fuckery.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Well Said----Words for the Wise!