Any room for a natural blond hottie from Arkansas?

if this isnt a threAD or a provider seeking business, then what is it??
It's not a threAD. It's a blatant ad. I don't know why the guys would give a shit, but I can see why the ladies who actually play by the new rules would wonder why this ad is still around and has not been removed.
Fish on! I would love to meet you
I’ll carve out time to meet you. PM me.
Come on were ready for you.
Pm me
It's not a threAD. It's a blatant ad. I don't know why the guys would give a shit, but I can see why the ladies who actually play by the new rules would wonder why this ad is still around and has not been removed. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
How else are we supposed to ADvertise??

Does this concern you? Nope..why even post on here...?

It served its purpose and I don’t understand why you trolls even comment, get some pussy from somewhere and be nice
I dont think this is an ad how else can the ladies communicate with us lol
  • BLM69
  • 09-30-2019, 11:51 AM
Whores be getting creative now a days advertising hooker ads, those allowed here now?
Whores be getting creative now a days advertising hooker ads, those allowed here now? Originally Posted by BLM69
Yeppppoooo
Yeppppoooo Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Good for you girl, I enjoyed your threAD.It's been dead around here lately.
wow what a beautiful body. mmmmmm delish!
Good for you girl, I enjoyed your threAD.It's been dead around here lately. Originally Posted by goodolboy
Just trying to live it up some not trying to hurt anyone..unless your into that kinda thing..lol
Is your signature line an indication that you’re back in Arkansas? If so, hope you enjoyed your visit. We always have room for another blonde hottie!
Is your signature line an indication that you’re back in Arkansas? If so, hope you enjoyed your visit. We always have room for another blonde hottie! Originally Posted by TinMan
She didn't visit Dallas this past weekend but she plans on visiting next weekend.

She certainly is a blonde hottie...wow, so gorgeous and feminine! yum!