Keep getting canceled on?

All were well reviewed here. Did the reference thing and all that prior. Must be a douche. Originally Posted by aggiebjk

Far from it! Those ladies missed out on a great guy, Sorry things haven't worked out.. You know my number
Yep it happens to us all. I got cancelled on last weekend. I was in the car and about 10 minutes away and she texted and said her kid wouldn't cooperate lol. Oh well. And I have had the "fell asleep" excuse too. For me, I'm usually done with them if they ever do that to me. However, some have been legitimately sorry and made me some nice offers. That's cool. But if not, I'm done!
Sorry your having trouble. Unfortunately, not all ladies have good TCB skills. :-(

If it's an outcall, maybe the location is causing the problem. I don't usually bail last minute, but if something just doesn't feel right, I will cancel. Safety first.
Hey, if ur 6 fer 6 get lottery tix.
Do you have a preferred411 account if not might need to check in on getting one. I have had one for 5 years & it really helps for both parties Keep on booking but be safe & read all reviews for a pattern of no call no show.
Y'all are either hitting up the wrong providers with superior IDGAF TCB skills , or screening went awry as far as compatibility.

Their loss. Plenty of (in dire need of Xmas dough) providers here who actually do provide and not just for a board persona. Like SADE says, keep looking! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
______________________________ ___________________

OHHHHHH! YES! Speak the truth Eva and take these men to church! The premium providers have never canceled after saying they are on the way. I mean how stupid is that? Why are 6/6 canceling on you? Something is wrong.

I agree with some posters who say incalls might work better.

Personally, I think you should change your handle. Of course I went to UT so I could never see you, just as matter of principle.
Some just need to evaluate their selection process, or losing the douchieness.
Some just need to evaluate their selection process, or losing the douchieness. Originally Posted by pyramider
______________________________ __________________

pyramider you can take 'em to church too! EVERY man read these lyrics and worship a woman in the bedroom! Just pick the RIGHT provider with a spotless track record of making men say "AMEN"!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3voRbKryjA

By the way, the term, "give me that deathless death" refers to orgasm. The French call it the petite mort. Little death. Or, impermanent death.
I agree with Honey Rose....

Plus, if you are hitting up some of the "young and dumb" providers, you kind of get what you are asking for with those.

And sometimes you don't really know what you are getting when you go to see them, or they "are coming to see you".

Just saying what I've noticed from my years in the biz.

Some of us older ladies, meaning 30+ know what the fuck we are doing and do it well.

And email works better than the PM system on here as of late. I get no notification of PM's for days sometimes on here. Thanks Obama. Just kidding. Thanks eccie for making my job so awesome that I don't know someone has sent me a PM.
tntnagie@gmail.com
Some of us older ladies, meaning 30+ know what the fuck we are doing and do it well.
tntnagie@gmail.com Originally Posted by tntangie
AMEN!
Some just need to evaluate their selection process, or losing the douchieness. Originally Posted by pyramider
This /\/\/\

______________________________ ___________________

OHHHHHH! YES! Speak the truth Eva and take these men to church! The premium providers have never canceled after saying they are on the way. I mean how stupid is that? Why are 6/6 canceling on you? Something is wrong.

I agree with some posters who say incalls might work better.

Personally, I think you should change your handle. Of course I went to UT so I could never see you, just as matter of principle. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Thanks Sweet Ginger... yeah, 6/6 it's either YOU or YOUR selection based of your patterns

I agree with Honey Rose....

Plus, if you are hitting up some of the "young and dumb" providers, you kind of get what you are asking for with those.

And sometimes you don't really know what you are getting when you go to see them, or they "are coming to see you".

Just saying what I've noticed from my years in the biz.

And email works better than the PM system on here as of late. I get no notification of PM's for days sometimes on here. Thanks Obama. Just kidding. Thanks eccie for making my job so awesome that I don't know someone has sent me a PM.
tntnagie@gmail.com Originally Posted by tntangie

Ahem...or 25 hehe! Smooches Angie!

No but seriously, reviews are sometimes tall taled to get the gal more "press" and business, relevancy, etc. So go by reputation first, then research secondly, and lastly reviews to get a "menu" outlook. Finally, determine, with all this together, if you and the provider you're interested in is COMPATIBLE with YOU and your desires/fantasies of late.

Look for someone with a good track record, NCNS come with the hobby, but don't get board washed - oops I mean brain washed into thinking NCNS' are common and the norm, because it's NOT, nor should it be recurring. This is a service industry catering to men who have the luxury to be serviced by professionals.

I work to portray myself as Mrs. Rogers when posting, but sometimes you just have to keep it real: y'all are simply fuckin' with the wrong hoes and lame-ducks. Get big.