This New Trend I'm Noticing... NO "AA" Providers?!

And.. I just took a peek at your showcase...

DAAAAAAAAAMMMMNNNN!!!!

If you show up at the door even looking remotely like your pics, you shouldn't even sweat the ISO section at all!! Give it a little time, they WILL be lining up for you.

Guys-- if you like AA girls, I'd definitely give this one a peek-- quite the hottie!!
well said by all sides! nice to see a debate not go south Originally Posted by Boomstick

I'm not sure about that... I felt a little animosity coming from a few of the responses. I just don't do drama . So I'm not gonna respond with adding fuel to the burning Fire. I'm just gonna respond back respectfully with my feelings and Keep it pushing. It's not really a major issue anyways.
Well Thank you ! Lol! Like I said I'm not really worried about the growing trend of the NO AA Provider thing... I'm slowly progressing here and I will be one of the top fav ebony providers here on eccie very soon ! Lol!

And.. I just took a peek at your showcase...

DAAAAAAAAAMMMMNNNN!!!!

If you show up at the door even looking remotely like your pics, you shouldn't even sweat the ISO section at all!! Give it a little time, they WILL be lining up for you.

Guys-- if you like AA girls, I'd definitely give this one a peek-- quite the hottie!! Originally Posted by GracePreston
I dig chicks that are built and look like you, regardless of skin tone. If you weren't in Richardson, you would have heard from me by now.

I can see how guys saying "no Aa" might get under your skin, but do your best to have the perspective that you'd rather know that before you respond to a guy's ISO than after you've wasted your time only to find out you weren't his "type".

Guys are fickle. I think I have a certain type of woman I prefer, then I venture off the script and am glad I did. Some men (and women) refuse to do that. Their loss.
Just seen this .....
Really??? I asked a question... Not hurting for attention or need it or to even make a big deal over preference... I noticed NO AA more and more so I'm simply asking why ??? Thought there would probably be more than one reason for why excluding preference... I'm so over this. Smh

Whether men like blacks, whites, Hispanics, TS's, or other men... It is completely up to them as they are the Customer.

I am sad to see your post. You are trying to box with waves.. Makes no sense to whine over PEOPLE's preferences.

People want what they like. If it doesn't include you, so be it. Originally Posted by crashkopf
well said by all sides! nice to see a debate not go south Originally Posted by Boomstick
It's still early yet.
Thanks for your opinion babe! I won't be asking any questions on here for awhile! Lol!

I dig chicks that are built and look like you, regardless of skin tone. If you weren't in Richardson, you would have heard from me by now.

I can see how guys saying "no Aa" might get under your skin, but do your best to have the perspective that you'd rather know that before you respond to a guy's ISO than after you've wasted your time only to find out you weren't his "type".

Guys are fickle. I think I have a certain type of woman I prefer, then I venture off the script and am glad I did. Some men (and women) refuse to do that. Their loss. Originally Posted by TinMan
here are times I want a short woman, tall woman, huge tits, spinner, black, asian, white, and on and on. Its not racist. It's simply what I am in the mood for.

The more specific about what a guy wants and does not want should mean better search results and less crap replies to wade through. I value my time as well as yours. Maybe if only women who actually met the iso criteria replied this would be less of an issue.
Alicia...don't stop asking questions...you're new and the mature members here recognize that. Post away, baby...just be prepared for all kinds of responses. A thick skin helps.
So lately I've noticed some of the guys have been making it a point in their post in the ISO "No AA Providers" ..... I find that interesting because I believe problems, stealing, attitudes, and rudeness come in all shapes and sizes !!!! Including "color" ! I've never been the type to say ONLY White men or No AA Men because I feel I can have a potential problem with any individual . I just screen better and follow my gut feeling when it comes to seeing a client... I'm just blown away by this.,, don't think I'll be checking the ISO too often anymore.. But why the No "AA Providers"???? Originally Posted by Alicia Smiles
Welcome Alicia to the board. To respond and add to your observation on specific race in ISO. You probably will never get the truth on why we exclusively prefer a certain race for fear of backlash. I prefer all races and have seen just about anyone I choose. However, I do occasionally get the are you black? There's good news. With so many of us who don't descriminate you won't have a problem making your paper. Let me refer to post #10. There is no frustration or confusion, it was a direct question with various responses. Some are off topic just a bit. But expect it whenever you bring up no AA or NBA. You can ask any legitimate question. This is an open forum with new members daily. Good luck
Well that no AA thing works both ways! I personally don't care what race a provider is...I'm an equal opportunity hobbyist. I do have my moment where I crave on over the other though.
Alicia, you're gorgeous, and the next time I'm in the mood for a threesome, you're on my list! If you're into white chicks that is.
Don't stop asking questions, there will always be posters here who will write things that hurt you, and I have a thin skin too. But I've learned a LOT from this board and there's a lot of good info to be found.
I never dated much outside of my race before this business, and never even thought about it. But since I've been providing I have kissed the rainbow and I love it! I love the variety. And I go in and out of phases. Sometimes I'm really hot for dark haired men. Sometimes I want a Norwegian looking guy! Lately I've been having this Asian thing. It's such fun!
How about NO CHICKS THAT ARE WORKING IN THE SAME BED THEY SHARE WITH THEIR BOYFRIEND!! THAT'S FUCKED UP
Well sweetie they guys do have their preferences. I mean there are a lot of ladies on here that advertise "NO AA MEN". I am sure they feel the same way you do.

I am a biracial lady of black and white heritage and I am often passed up because of the mention of being black. That is ok with me because there are many flavors on this board for any taste!!! I honestly dont care what race the gent that i see is as long as he is a gentleman.

i agree with you that attitudes, stealing and rudeness come in all shapes and colors. I say just keep doing what you do best and to the best of your ability. There is always someone out there looking for you and what you do. Dont sweat it dear!!! You are gorgeous and they will see that.

My two pennies.

Smooches
Anastasia
Yeah, I took another look at those Showcase pics, and am really regretting my "Richardson is soooo far away" stance.

You're a beautiful young woman, Alicia. I think you'll do well here.