I may be un retired .....

• RoxyG
  • 01-02-2013, 07:36 PM
Welcome back
Welcome Back! Welcome Back! Welcome Back!
Allright I have have been way UTR for a while now...

Thinking its time to get back and have some more fun as the last of my private stock has moved on....

Where's the hot spots and who do I need to go see ?

PM me if you prefer to keep it private. Originally Posted by wanna_be_rode
Wait... You're the King... And you're asking... Us? Omg the universe has inverted......
Satin is still around under a stripper pole somewhere
Phucking old timers.
  • bbkid
  • 01-03-2013, 06:09 AM
Pretty neat thread where alot of my early hobby "idols" are posting....
  • Satin
  • 01-03-2013, 08:32 AM
Oh damn, here we go again, right when I made a resolution to cut back on the clubs. Oh well, so much for that shit...

Text being sent....
Whattup my friend!! It has been a good while!
welcum back darlin...(allikat )

Ok Louie I want in on the poker tournament ....
Well I see a lot of names I recognize , and Ironically I saw an old ASPDer when I went to lunch today ... secrete eye ball nod was made ...

Seems I have lost my premium access for whatever reason ... maybe lack of activity lol so I cant see what I used to ... pm me any good info I will need !!!!!

So I can say Text received to Satin, I can already hear the strippers shivering in anticipation . I do believe by now, that they have all replaced all the furniture I have broken at various places. I also heard that place you and I went to on hwy 6 by I10 closed down for lack of business after we stopped going. I have not been back to the north side to that one you and last went to.

Speaking of that how long does it have to be before you can walk into a strip club and NOT know half the staff .. sheez I went out last week and kept running into people I knew .. I had a friend with me who was amazed at the amount of strippers / waitresses / managers who would be like HEY where ya been we MISSED you ... LOL
Welcome back WBR! Lots of us are still around and active. I remember running in to you at
social events before Black Tuesday. Damn....that's like 8 years agp now!
Welcome back baby !!!
WELCOME BACK!!! Running wit Satin.... AWWWW SHIT!!!!
Wow... been away for a long time myself. It's great to see so many OG names in one thread!
Well i'll be damned!!!
WBR comes back and pulls out all of the legends of yore!!! Great to see you man.....nobody does a strip club crawl like you and Satin.....heck it to me two years to rest up after i quit hanging at the SC's with you ole dawgs!!!
For you that don't know......this man knows how to PARTY!!!! I'm surprised some of us never went to jail for some of the SC shananigans that were pulled on the regular!!

Welcome Back WBR!!!