I am retiring, thank TheOriginalDannie for her harassment and unending theories of bs. Now my security is at risk

I hate to say it, but none of the crap above looks good for anyone in that mess. Jeez....

I hate to say it Originally Posted by SD2011
No you don't, or you would not have posted. You hate to say it so much, that you couldn't resist not saying anything at all?

Being outed sucks. Lets hope you never have to endure it.

I also didn't post this damage-control thread and I won't sit by, mute, and not defend myself against my attackers/outers.

I looked into everything, personally.

RascalGuy ain't Dannie. (Thanks to a person whose provider initials are 'st' for letting me borrow their G-mail account for a few interesting minutes).

... but you already knew that, didn't you? Originally Posted by cyborg
Again, HUGE thanks to Cyborg for his help in sorting all this out, and for the fourth time, I wish her the best in her 'retirement'.

Now, is your security 'at risk' or were you actually fucking outed, Elysa? You have given both scenarios so it is confusing.
Now, is your security 'at risk' or were you actually fucking outed, Elysa? You have given both scenarios so it is confusing. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Fucking outed.

You told me your family, neighbors, friends have already known before if not still about your hobby activities. It makes no sense that I would out someone who is not private about their activities in the first place.

What people think in regards to me for business sake doesn't effect anything cause I am done, no longer available.. waiting to be guested, but since your actions have been so damaging I am sharing before I go. I silently took all the bullying for almost 3 months. It's enough.

I like how you avoid the blatant calling me a thief, insults you insinuate, the harassment and name smearing part...
Fucking outed.

You told me your family has known before about your hobby activities.

It doesn't matter what people think in regards to me for business sake anymore cause I am done, no longer available.. waiting to be guested, but since your actions have been so damaging I am sharing before I go. I silently took all the bullying for almost 3 months. It's enough.

I like how you avoid the blatant calling me a thief, insults you insinuate, the harassment and name smearing part... Originally Posted by Elysa Scott
I think I threw up a little, reading that I've bullied you. I'm harassing you, yet in your original post you say we have not TEXTED or communicated since APRIL but now I have been harassing you for 3 months? Which is it? Each post contradicts the next.
I have your friends asking me WTF is going on because I haven't said a word about you, and you posted this crazy shit.

You still have not answered how your security is at risk and how you were outed, which is the title of this thread. Why is that?????? Because it is crap.

*NICE EDITS*

Quit posting about my family and what you feel some may or may not have known. It is further outing and leading people to connect the dots and you know it.

You are a thief. The rest speaks for itself.

Fifth time, enjoy your retirement.
The neighbor boys upstairs don't know? You know the ones you outed me to first cause you were comfortable with them knowing. Sorry I don't have an email to prove that uncomfortable situation.

I am more than willing to meet with a mod to share all. This would be the second time I will meet with a mod in regard to off-board harassment and security issue problems coming from Dannie.
I didn't necessarily want half the board to know my full name, address, etc. Fuck my family, the neighbors, whatever your twisted mind comes up with. Tell me how your security is at risk? It is the title of this alert thread! How were you outed? Do tell! I have proof of what happened to me.

You are talking out of the side of your neck.

Keep making an ass of yourself and revealing my personal info.
Guest your account already if you are retired, and quit giving out hints to my location please. You know what you are up to and you really need help. Seriously.

Meet with a mod! Share all! I have not spoken nor texted nor emailed you since April, per your own post. Lets all three sit down with our evidence. Bring me a mod, too, please. Make sure its none of the ones you or I have fucked, for fairness.
This would be the second time I will meet with a mod in regard to off-board harassment and security issue problems coming from Dannie. Originally Posted by Elysa Scott
Really? I never heard about the first time, if this will be the second. We haven't spoken in 3 months. Why didn't you post an alert like you are now? What ever came of it? How did the meeting go?

I never heard anything, nor did anyone else, because it didn't happen.

Besides, how can I be a security risk with all those cameras in your apt?
with all those cameras in your apt? Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Ohhh fuck.
CAMERAS??? As in "video" cameras?? Dannie wins this thread...
It's very clear to me that it is way too risky for anyone to schedule with Dannie. There's way too many slender women to meet with, who are really nice people.
I have never seen an outing such as this ... I had no idea an outing could be tainted. I do not thinck the OP was outed. The dots she points to just do not line up ...
CAMERAS??? As in "video" cameras?? Dannie wins this thread... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Well.... no one really wins.
I lost her as a friend a long time ago and that was a big loss to me, actually. She knows my family and was like a Sister.

Yes, video cameras. The only reason I know they are there, is because my best friend took us to Vail in January and she installed cameras everywhere so she could view her apt from her ipad. I will say, I don't think she used them for ill intent though.

I do continue to wish her the best and I hope she gets better.
My original point was (prior to being grumped at for mentioning it) was "no one wins" = both get damaged which sucks for everyone and injects an aura of risk into any direct association. I'm sure no one wanted that.

At the end of it now, a hobbyist (who doesn't know either gal) reading this drama will end up feeling the taint of caveat emptor...
It's very clear to me that it is way too risky for anyone to schedule with Dannie. There's way too many slender women to meet with, who are really nice people. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
And more importantly, women that are new enough to not have blacklisted your bitch ass yet.
At the end of it now, a hobbyist (who doesn't know either gal) reading this drama will end up feeling the taint of caveat emptor... Originally Posted by SD2011
Speaking for yourself, of course .

I have been in two, long-term hobby relationships with very well known board members. No one was ever outed. I am not worried about what the serial hobbyists think. I have held a great reputation for a long time and I won't be scared into leaving. There is nothing to lose now, anyway.

The people who have never met me always have the most to contribute. The men who have met me, are all very special friends to me. No one has ever felt less than secure. If you ever have, I invite you to please speak up here. I wont take offense. Anyone who has ever felt like I was a danger, please post. I see about 3 visits a month due to having a job, so it will be a fascinating read.

I love men who are intelligent enough to read between the lines. Those are the only ones I care about, and I am loyal to a fault. If you can't see the forest for the trees, we won't get along anyway.

OXOXO
~Dannie