I need help

Ok now it's funny.
  • pyro
  • 02-28-2010, 10:29 AM
you could consider switching to Shaklee, but don't ever bad-mouth the blue water.
Wear your blue tail like a badge of honor...
Just don't go to the zoo, moon the rainbow-ass baboons. They might come through the glass on your ass if you do. Especially that old homosexual baboon that never stops beating his meat.
Wear your blue tail like a badge of honor... Originally Posted by pyro
Hence, the phrase "stinking badges"?
Switch to Jenny Craig
She is a provider too? At what rate?
Would the Herbalife be considered an upsell?
Would the Herbalife be considered an upsell? Originally Posted by SofaKingFun

I think he claimed she was his herbalife dealer first.... so the puss would be the upselll.....

I wonder if the folks in her "up-line" are getting a cut of the puss play...
DAMN! Someone else has blue water? DAMN DAMN DAMN...Hell how do I get a cool blue toilet to fit in with my decor? DAMN

I should have trademarked it!!!!
BigJake, ya could always dye a few more colors onto your backside, maybe red and orange, hoping to create a rainbow effect, and imagine yourself crappin a pot o' gold from the end of the rainbow. The splainin to Mrs. Jake would still be worrisome nonetheless, but hey, let your imagination run wild! Just be careful, however, the trannies might go absolutely wild over the colors.
I'll tell them to taste the rainbow
  • Carl
  • 03-01-2010, 08:03 AM
Rainbows are gay.
Metamucil for the irregularity, Bon-Ami and Scotch Bright for the stained ass. If you swith to Jenny can you find out how much Valerie Bertinelli might charge for a, um, consultation?
  • Carl
  • 03-01-2010, 08:53 AM
That's not funny.

Well, maybe funny - peculiar.

But not funny - ha ha.

My surrogate father has taught me well.

Carl? A humor Nazi? Say it ain't so!