sHoRt PoLl - What really happened to the lone rangler that left the discord chat

I suppose the point is moot. The only ones I really respect in the discord group are Let's go and BigBamboo. Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Looks like they don't respect you enough to even come to your defense.
This dude is going to go postal if the discord info drops.. but karma I guess is coming home

I hope it drops just around the time his over priced, tax everything fav shows up.. so people see how overrated she is and how he promotes her.

I just wanna see the downfall and what was so “triggering” for him
This dude is going to go postal if the discord info drops.. but karma I guess is coming home

I hope it drops just around the time his over priced, tax everything fav shows up.. so people see how overrated she is and how he promotes her.

I just wanna see the downfall and what was so “triggering” for him Originally Posted by 643_DP
She’s a nice girl but not worth the 4 + tax. Didn’t you say she’s not coming anymore because she saw how he aggressively he was towards pumpkin.
She’s a nice girl but not worth the 4 + tax. Didn’t you say she’s not coming anymore because she saw how he aggressively he was towards pumpkin. Originally Posted by LoneStar41
Yeah so again, John is very self serving and is very manipulative. He’s lying about her rate. FYI I’m the only one who has Mina’s new KakaoTalk and talk to her daily because the bk booker gave her my number…Btw she just said 350 John. Also the leaked pm’s, the subjects are correct but he’s manipulating the facts. I mean I’ve always known that you were morally dubious, but I wish everyone who matters could see our pms to know.
Looks like they don't respect you enough to even come to your defense. Originally Posted by coolmofo
That’s fine I reap what I sow. Even if they don’t respect me, I appreciate everything they’ve done and it doesn’t change my opinion
Maybe I'm just butthurt I wasn't invited to the frat club though. Originally Posted by valiantpenguin
It’s just small scale eccie.
Dude, did you just expose a handles real world name? (Post #20) This isn’t gonna turn out good for you this time.
Yeah so again, John is very self serving and is very manipulative. He’s lying about her rate. FYI I’m the only one who has Mina’s new KakaoTalk and talk to her daily because the bk booker gave her my number…Btw she just said 350 John. Also the leaked pm’s, the subjects are correct but he’s manipulating the facts. I mean I’ve always known that you were morally dubious, but I wish everyone who matters could see our pms to know. Originally Posted by TheTopG655
Really?
Ill out myself. I am in the Discord group (tho Im sure people already assumed it since I was pro Boycott when it first started). Been in it since near the beginning. It was originally about the boycott.. but then we know who broke it.. and most guys were like wtf.. thats going to hurt it. From then, I ignored any talk of boycott. I mean I saw it wasnt going to do anything. Oh GL decided to add a 45min option. Woohoo. So any asks of upvoting this topic or that.. I pretty much ignored (still dont see the point of liking/marking the star on a topic.. it means nothing. I dont pay attention to that shit when im looking at a topic.. im pretty sure most dont give a fuck.

Once we moved on from that, the discord, for the most part, was just a bunch of fellow mongers sharing some quick hitters on someone they saw, asking questions/recommendations... and just talking random shit. Yeah they (IE mods for the most part) tried to limit it to people who would be cool to have in it (I would say avoid drama)... but its not this be all end all thing. Its just another spot for some guys to shoot the shit.

Now.. I will say some guys stopped sharing some things like pictures.. esp those that didnt want to be sent around. I know I posted some that I specifically requested to not spread outside of the discord and I also know I wasnt the only one. But there were one or maybe 2 people (I wont name names.. it doesnt matter anymore) who would come to the board and boast that they had this and they would share if asked. I know I deleted the shit I shared because of this and stopped sharing anything like that since. Theres been drama in there... and I wont say it was just one or two people.. but I do think the majority came or had ties to one or two people. Im sure people will draw their own conclusions... I wont validate them as wrong or right. But.. in the end, this is all high school drama bullshit. This will probably be my only post on this.. Im just going to sit back, pop some popcorn and watch the fireworks.. because I fully expect some fireworks coming from this.
He’s now started a new discord group. Here’s footage of their slumber party last night. They’re such pranksters. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-Pt0...YxeTd1anU2c2Zt
Ill out myself. I am in the Discord group (tho Im sure people already assumed it since I was pro Boycott when it first started). Been in it since near the beginning. It was originally about the boycott.. but then we know who broke it.. and most guys were like wtf.. thats going to hurt it. From then, I ignored any talk of boycott. I mean I saw it wasnt going to do anything. Oh GL decided to add a 45min option. Woohoo. So any asks of upvoting this topic or that.. I pretty much ignored (still dont see the point of liking/marking the star on a topic.. it means nothing. I dont pay attention to that shit when im looking at a topic.. im pretty sure most dont give a fuck.

Once we moved on from that, the discord, for the most part, was just a bunch of fellow mongers sharing some quick hitters on someone they saw, asking questions/recommendations... and just talking random shit. Yeah they (IE mods for the most part) tried to limit it to people who would be cool to have in it (I would say avoid drama)... but its not this be all end all thing. Its just another spot for some guys to shoot the shit.

Now.. I will say some guys stopped sharing some things like pictures.. esp those that didnt want to be sent around. I know I posted some that I specifically requested to not spread outside of the discord and I also know I wasnt the only one. But there were one or maybe 2 people (I wont name names.. it doesnt matter anymore) who would come to the board and boast that they had this and they would share if asked. I know I deleted the shit I shared because of this and stopped sharing anything like that since. Theres been drama in there... and I wont say it was just one or two people.. but I do think the majority came or had ties to one or two people. Im sure people will draw their own conclusions... I wont validate them as wrong or right. But.. in the end, this is all high school drama bullshit. This will probably be my only post on this.. Im just going to sit back, pop some popcorn and watch the fireworks.. because I fully expect some fireworks coming from this. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
AJohnDough literally saw lani during the boycott…Ya’ll always put things on me and single me out.
  • cy88
  • 08-27-2024, 03:06 PM
Question is.. when can I get an inv to the discord?
He’s now started a new discord group. Here’s footage of their slumber party last night. They’re such pranksters. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-Pt0...YxeTd1anU2c2Zt Originally Posted by CaptainZman
OMG I'm dead!! It's confirmed, that is the bisexual Babu, TheTopG655! (Other ppl have called you that, settle down).
He’s now started a new discord group. Here’s footage of their slumber party last night. They’re such pranksters. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-Pt0...YxeTd1anU2c2Zt Originally Posted by CaptainZman
I am literally crying from watching that. Must be part of the hazing to join the new fraternity. LMFAO!!!!