Ladies & Gents: How do you handle the "Oops" moment

if you let one off an hour before the date. What's the point of having a date. You shouldn't even be horny anymore. Atleast not for another few hours. Originally Posted by tejero
Haha
i just usually ask what they want to do next...some want to go ahead a leave. some want to cuddle and some want to try for another orgasm.

any of these is good for me. I think its a compliment when i guy comes fast....makes me feel very hot and desired Originally Posted by Angel in KC
Normally guys want to hold out as long as possible to extend the pleasure of the moment so if a provider is so hot and doing such a great job you can't hold back anymore and come faster than normal, then yes, that is a compliment to the providers looks and abilities.

I think the bigger compliment though is making a guy come more than once if he is normally a "one and done" guy. The 2nd pop isn't always possible for me these days so if a provider can make me pop twice (looking at you Angel) then that is the bigger compliment
I'd kind of like to hear from the voices of decent, justifing no MSOG.
I usually let them know up front that the first round is going to be quick and if she's good enough for a second one it's usually pretty awesome. I do make sure that msog us on the menu though because I'd be pretty ticked if i paid for an hour and got off within the first 10.
I'd kind of like to hear from the voices of decent, justifing no MSOG. Originally Posted by boxxman
Can't really... because as someone else said, any money exchanged is for TIME, what happens is between consenting adults...

Although... the argument would go, "sure you paid for my time, but I'm no longer consenting to THAT..."

The counter... "well ok Miss Smarty Pants-Off even if you don't consent to that... I shouldn't have to leave... since, of course I'm only paying for TIME thus for you to be around" You could throw in some "Master of Time" rhetoric.

If not... report them to the Federal Trade Commission for false advertising! The FTC should levy fines against providers who make you leave after one pop!

**NOTE - This is all Tongue In Cheek

THE REAL justification... "It's my P*ssy and I'll do what I want to... do what I want to... do what I want to..." (sung to the tune of the ole Leslie Gore hit, It's My Party)

Happy Saturday!
Just smile and tell her thats what happens when you put a $10.00 penis into a $1,000,000.00 dollar vagina.
LMFAO!!!!!!!

Oh dirtydog, that's just too funny!

MSOG, yes... However, I will admit that waaaay back when, in my agency days it was minimum one hour and one pop and I was out of there. LOL.. I am sooo glad to be an independent and able to do what I want and when...

As for the gents who jack off a half hour prior? We almost always know and while it is OK with me, I get a little miffed when yall get upset with me for not being able to pull out the next pop. I mean seriously, if you're going to beat your meat, then I take no responsiblity for your inability LOL...

It happens, it's happened to me many times and I just try to let them kick back, not be embarassed and keep on enjoying their time...

xoxo
Jazz
I'm not 18 anymore so msog isn't really a factor. This is why I'm a fan of 30 minute sessions. One minute of FURY.
Just smile and tell her thats what happens when you put a $10.00 penis into a $1,000,000.00 dollar vagina. Originally Posted by dirty dog
That's the best post you've ever made.
I dont call it an "Oops moment"...I see it as more time to get another one going and making it better than the first. But it's totally up to my client, whatever they want-and yes I can give a good massage if further activities or conversation arent desired...I aim to please
I think there is nothing wrong with simply acknowledging it for what it is...it simply happens sometimes!

I just try to enjoy the company of who I may be with, and start making plans on how things are going to play differently the next time we visit together! Originally Posted by lookin4red

Lookin forward to our next visit