Trump Supporters Clean Up West Baltimore as Thankful Residents Defy Media Narrative

why can't anti-Trump guys just acknowledge this was a cool gesture, for volunteers to clean up a section of Baltimore? why slander their effort, to simply bash Trump? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

exactly. it's because they have played the "YOU MUST HATE TRUMP BECAUSE WE DO" card so long they can't back off. they must think it makes them look weak. well it makes them look worse. look at the backlash the NY Times got for their headline?

the more the press and the Democrats play the hate/racist card, it makes them look like the haters, not Trump. what is funny is that the press can't or won't learn from their mistakes in 2016. it backfired on them and yet they are still doing it. it didn't convince voters in 2016, even independents and moderate Democrats who couldn't support Clinton. Many votes on all sides Rep/Dem/Indy didn't buy it then and they aren't buying it now.
  • oeb11
  • 08-11-2019, 05:29 PM
DPST's are the Haters!
DPST's are the Haters! Originally Posted by oeb11
A hater would say that......
bitter little man filled with hate. Typical DTDS
You poor little girl. I support gay rights.

bitter little man filled with hate. Typical DTDS Originally Posted by themystic
You poor little girl. I support gay rights.
I know. Us girls should really stick together.
The Haters started going after Big -T well before 2016 , and are still at it DPST at its best