Clarice Loren new photos

Clarice.

You might want to brush up on your cultural references. No one made a big deal out of anything, we just had some fun with a commonly known fictional character that shares your name. If anything, it got your threAD more exposure.

Lighten up. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Lol Im even talking about that comment Im talking about the person that made the comment about my ad being in the wrong section
Lol Im even talking about that comment Im talking about the person that made the comment about my ad being in the wrong section Originally Posted by Clarice Loren

Golden rule of ECCIE- don't take this place or any of the comments to heart. Like you said, it's not that serious.
Lol Im even talking about that comment Im talking about the person that made the comment about my ad being in the wrong section Originally Posted by Clarice Loren
Hard to tell why you were upset. No quote and you commented 4 days after that "placement" post was made with no mention. Your "guys" comment in your post would seem to indicate multiple people upset you, rather than that one post so long ago.

Glad our fun didn't ruffle your feathers.
Are these actually YOUR pictures? It's come to light over in the main forum that you have a habit of stealing photos? Watch that Web Clarice.....
Are these actually YOUR pictures? It's come to light over in the main forum that you have a habit of stealing photos? Watch that Web Clarice..... Originally Posted by Kendall4U
How are you going to tease that and not link to drama, llama!?
How are you going to tease that and not link to drama, llama!? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Can you help me out with that love duck? It's really worth the read!
How are you going to tease that and not link to drama, llama!? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
She's a hater I will be at the Austin party Wed you guys can see for yourself.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1567439

Oh Clarice, if you take a look at my record, you'll see I'm not a hater. In fact, I tried to give you some constructive criticism after your rambling tyrade, but again you choose to be petty. Careful opening up cans of worms, you can't get those slimy lil suckers to go back in.

No more pm's please. Thanks doll.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1567439

Oh Clarice, if you take a look at my record, you'll see I'm not a hater. In fact, I tried to give you some constructive criticism after your rambling tyrade, but again you choose to be petty. Careful opening up cans of worms, you can't get those slimy lil suckers to go back in.

No more pm's please. Thanks doll. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
No you tried to be funny ask my photographer if my photos are fake I have reciepts and proof all you have is what some loser told you. If guys wanted to know they would ask my reviewers that is what you fail to realize. LOL there is nothing you can say about me. Yes you are a hater because you continue to say negative things by voice things about me. Negative people feed off of negativity
No you tried to be funny ask my photographer if my photos are fake I have reciepts and proof all you have is what some loser told you. If guys wanted to know they would ask my reviewers that is what you fail to realize. LOL there is nothing you can say about me. Yes you are a hater because you continue to say negative things by voice things about me. Negative people feed off of negativity Originally Posted by Clarice Loren

No ma'am, I did not come at you negative....you came at me. Like I said in response to your Ghetto ass email...I'm NOT the one. Be careful. Are you sure you can finish what you start? Choose your next move wisely.
She's a hater I will be at the Austin party Wed you guys can see for yourself. Originally Posted by Clarice Loren
You start a threAD about how you don't like Dallas and are leaving eccie over it and she's the hater?

Sense that makes not.
Clarice, I don't even know you but it seems like you have done something to piss people off. You got dogpiled in the other thread and you're getting dissed in this one. Did you smack someone's baby?

Edit: just read THN's post, never good to diss the city you eat in. Or shit where you eat.
You start a threAD about how you don't like Dallas and are leaving eccie over it and she's the hater?

Sense that makes not. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
This is my last week on Eccie I've been a member on this site for a month. There has been some respectful guys on Eccie however, I'm leaving for the simple fact of my image and sexual precaution. Dallas is one of the leading city's for HIV and STD's and for my prospective a lot of guys want that or expects that. I can't indulged into that kind of service anymore not only that but I can't charge the rates I wan't on here. So with that in mind good luck and thanks for the short ride

The service I was referring too was bare servicing not clients spreading diseases you guys read to much into thing
Clarice, I don't even know you but it seems like you have done something to piss people off. You got dogpiled in the other thread and you're getting dissed in this one. Did you smack someone's baby?

Edit: just read THN's post, never good to diss the city you eat in. Or shit where you eat. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

I never dissed my city I made a statement and people took it the wrong way
This is my last week on Eccie I've been a member on this site for a month. There has been some respectful guys on Eccie however, I'm leaving for the simple fact of my image and sexual precaution. Dallas is one of the leading city's for HIV and STD's and for my prospective a lot of guys want that or expects that. I can't indulged into that kind of service anymore not only that but I can't charge the rates I wan't on here. So with that in mind good luck and thanks for the short ride

The service I was referring too was bare servicing not clients spreading diseases you guys read to much into thing Originally Posted by Clarice Loren
So you are leaving because Dallas has a high rate of STDs and because you were asked for bareback?