Clients that don’t understand...

I’m so happy I started this post... I love everyone’s comments and hope I see some turn around with the new changes I will be implementing. ALL THANKS TO YOU LOVELY PEOPLE ♥️♥️♥️
On cancelling/rescheduling - there are always complaints from both the ladies' and the guys' sides about this, Things happen, right? For me.....

How both parties respond and react to each other makes all the difference in the world to me. If both are professional, polite, and honest about what happened, I have a LOT more comfort in seeing them.

OTOH - to be ghosted, blunt or rude responses, or otherwise is not helpful. I've had some ladies cancel, but...….then never followup (or respond to my followup to reschedule). Why? why would someone ghost a return (good) client's attempts to reschedule? Originally Posted by SchnellerFahrer
You never know what someone might be going through. Understanding is always needed from both parts.
  • BLM69
  • 10-13-2019, 05:54 PM
Set up your work hours ahead of time and plan to work during those hours, these guys choose a person to spend their hard earned $ with, they don't want to hear stories on what's bad in your life, they come to get away and have a good time.
Hi Blissful, it looks like you've gotten some good advice so far:
1. set some regular hours each week for the hobby and for your real world activities
2. keep any cancelations or reschedules to a absolute minimum (but by doing #1, should take care of #2.
3. Be professional (see MTABSW's post)

let me add

#4. Allow enough time between appointments.

Don't schedule your appointments for 10 - 11, then 11 - 12, then 12 to 1, etc. schedule them 10 - 11, then 11:30 to 12:30, then 1:00 to 2, 2:30 to 3:30, etc. Allow 30 minutes (or more if you need more time to freshen up between clients) to allow for guys to be 5 minutes late, and for you to shower, change the sheets, or whatever you do. Plus, since its your "job" . allow for a lunch hour and some breaks during the day. This is the advantage to being self managed vs being pimped, A pimp won't let you take a break because if you're not fucking, he's not making money. (neither are you, when you're self managed, but you are human and you need rest and a balanced life, which over rides money).

Why is that important? It's how you build repeat clientele and that's where the real money is at.
If I come see you and have a relaxing, non rushed hour with you, i'm going to see you again, pretty soon you become my All Time Favorite, which means ALL my hobby dollars go to you and rarely anyone else. But to be an ATF, our schedules have to mesh, I have to feel like I'm your ATF, and I don't want to feel like you're pushing me out the door because your next trick is walking up the stairs and about to knock on the door.

In the end, you'll wind up making more money. Up front, it doesn't seem to make sense, If I charge $200/hr and see 8 guys back to back in a day, I make $1600, if I schedule 30 minute breaks between clients, I might only see 5 guys that day for $1000. BUT, if you squeeze in 8 guys in that day, you'll only see them once. Then they'll come back here (especially guys 3 - 8) and talk about how you were late, your pussy stank (from all the cum you didn't have time to wash out) and you acted like you were tired and burnt out.

The 30 minutes (or more) between appointments allows you time to shower, freshen up, go to the bathroom, etc. and be fresh and on time for the next guy - which then translates to reviews that talk about how much fun you are, how you were on time, your pussy smelled clean and fresh and was delicious for DATY and that you've become his ATF.

I hope you do well in your business.