Making it up next time

Free sessions are like aliens. People talk about them all the time, but no one has ever actually seen one.
So sad
Free sessions are like aliens. People talk about them all the time, but no one has ever actually seen one. Originally Posted by addict
Bigfoot
Loch Ness Monster
Area 51
Free make up sessions that actually occur
I can think of some girls who would honor it. Now, if the girl ran over and I had seen her before, I might be somewhat self conscious thinking she doesn't want to see me. But I realize how difficult it must be scheduling everyone in and respecting one's own time. Lots of girls wouldn't fuck me for any price so I'm grateful for those who do. You should be a little accommodating and mitigate the circumstances until you can prove she is lying on you.
Don't forget these girls get a lot of time wasters fucking with them, too. Technically speaking their time is probably more valuable than yours - unless you guys make 300 per hour.
Just something for a lady to think about while she sits alone waiting for the phone to ring again. Originally Posted by Having Fun

....Because Lord knows, thats all we do.
Free sessions are like aliens. People talk about them all the time, but no one has ever actually seen one. Originally Posted by addict
I have. As well as discounts, some significant, or extra time. Offered (and given) freely, without my having requested.

Not always, or even most of the time. But on occasion. And probably a lot of other guys have had similar experiences -- I'm not unique or special.
I have. As well as discounts, some significant, or extra time. Offered (and given) freely, without my having requested.

Not always, or even most of the time. But on occasion. And probably a lot of other guys have had similar experiences -- I'm not unique or special. Originally Posted by Chevalier
I would beg to differ with your last comment. Not to blow smoke up your ass, but I would think you probaby have recieved consideration others have not, given your status in the hobby.

Also, my statement is most likely considerably more accurate with first time customers. I would think discounts and make up sessions probably do happen when it comes to long time regular customers. I took the context of this thread to be more about initial meetings, perhaps incorrectly.
I would beg to differ with your last comment. Not to blow smoke up your ass, but I would think you probaby have recieved consideration others have not, given your status in the hobby. Originally Posted by addict
Doubtful. "Status" is, for almost all including me, a figment of our imagination. (80% or more of those reading this thread are saying "status? who the fuck is he? thought he was just another random lurker")

Not to mention that several of the instances involved ladies who were on a review board but nowhere near active enough to know who had "status." Even a long, long time ago on another review board when I was a mod, there were ladies very active on the board who wouldn't recognize the handle. Special treatment/consideration tends to derive from factors -- some of which have nothing to do with the guy at all -- other than the delusion of "status." It is not false modesty on my part, just a more realistic understanding of social dynamics. I don't drink the Kool-Aid.

Also, my statement is most likely considerably more accurate with first time customers. I would think discounts and make up sessions probably do happen when it comes to long time regular customers. I took the context of this thread to be more about initial meetings, perhaps incorrectly.
Well, you may be right about that. I was thinking more broadly, but perhaps I shouldn't have. So perhaps we've reached consensus somewhere in the middle.
If I have an off day or if something happens that I did not plan, I will apologize profusely and offer a discount or extra time on a future visit in an attempt to make it right. As the OP stated, it is a service industry and I try my best to give 100% a 100% of the time.
It's one thing to offer a discount or extra time but a freebie is a bad move. I am not convinced giving a free session would encourage a gent to see you regularly anyways or it will even make a difference. Imho what makes a gent a regular is to rock his world I contend junior will force big head to put up with alot of shit especially if junior knows the end result is bliss.
I do not offer freebies or discounted sessions for the tainted adventure. Its the adventure of the lady's taint and has nothing to do with me, or my skills.
Everytime I have seen you, you have been awesome as hell. In fact, I fondly remember our session together back at Anna Anderson's place near TI. Everytime I see those Budweiser gals I think of you! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I can think of some girls who would honor it. Now, if the girl ran over and I had seen her before, I might be somewhat self conscious thinking she doesn't want to see me. But I realize how difficult it must be scheduling everyone in and respecting one's own time. Lots of girls wouldn't fuck me for any price so I'm grateful for those who do. You should be a little accommodating and mitigate the circumstances until you can prove she is lying on you.
Don't forget these girls get a lot of time wasters fucking with them, too. Technically speaking their time is probably more valuable than yours - unless you guys make 300 per hour. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Very true
It's one thing to offer a discount or extra time but a freebie is a bad move. I am not convinced giving a free session would encourage a gent to see you regularly anyways or it will even make a difference. Imho what makes a gent a regular is to rock his world I contend junior will force big head to put up with alot of shit especially if junior knows the end result is bliss. Originally Posted by Thatdude
you are so wise td....
If I know I am in the wrong than I will offer a free make up session. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Don't think in any of the "off" reviews, you've ever taken any blame, if you have, please produce a link. Better yet if you have, put the link in your siggy, it'll be great promotion.

Now back on topic again. I will always offer a free session if I believe it is my fault. Whether I am late stuck in traffic, my other appt went offer. Yes that is that right thing too do. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
If indeed this is a fact, again produce a link or someone that posted a displeased review. I'm pretty damn sure if this has ever happened, it'd be talked about by you a lot as it would be great promotion for you if it was out there.

And I as well have offered them money back. Some take it some dont. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
More of the same, links or guys that aren't your followers to come foreward and tell the tale of getting thier money back cause it was your fault. Yet again if this had ever happened, it would be talked about if not by the guy then by you when those unsightly "no's" pop up in the reviews list.

Oh, before you start Tara, I've never been for or against you, just pointing out some intresting facts, sorry if it stings, truth usually does.

And keep with the topic, free makeup sessions, rare as finding gold in your mail box.
I have nothing to say