i like older women but..?

Ditto for Laura Lynn.
Thank you LuckJack.... I love being the new cougar in town!
Older providers? The OHILFs are wonderful. Originally Posted by pyramider
taint that the truth!!!!!

see last line in my sigline below...
us mature ladies can "rock it" just as good...if not better.....than most 25 year olds
Oh yes Dallas, you are so right. Dallas is chock full of beautiful sexy women with experience......I love it!!! ))
  • BLM69
  • 05-19-2013, 04:59 PM
My best lay ever was in my 20s with a milf introduced by a butty call I was messing with.

Them milf's can really screw. I like younger women now but haven't forgotten that milf.
I'm 46 and still love MILF's! Something about them just drives me crazy!!!
Several Beautiful Women on here fit what you want.

Reese Foster
Kaylee Hotchick
Babylee
Fawn

Just off the top of my head. They are All over the metroplex. Originally Posted by Epimetheus

Thank you Epimetheus...I love being a Milf or a Cougar or even just plain Desired. Teaching you young uns a thing or two.makes me happy..
Thumbs up to us "mature ladies"

XOXO!!
Thumbs up to us "mature ladies"

XOXO!! Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee

one hot mama!!
Oh why not...I'll kiss some ass here...I'm not sure where "older" kicks in and "tasteless ass on the sink come fuck me" stops, but wherever that line is, I'm on the "older" side of it!

Nobody minted a collectible coin or built a collectible car or corked a collectible wine today. Consider the "older" ladies few, rare, unique and fabulous.
  • Caleb
  • 05-22-2013, 12:39 PM
Oh why not...I'll kiss some ass here...I'm not sure where "older" kicks in and "tasteless ass on the sink come fuck me" stops, but wherever that line is, I'm on the "older" side of it!

Nobody minted a collectible coin or built a collectible car or corked a collectible wine today. Consider the "older" ladies few, rare, unique and fabulous. Originally Posted by phildo
I'm with you! If you drew a line through the median age of the ladies I have met here, all of them on the plus side of the line have been spectacular - TCB, BCD, IOP and all those other letters we like to throw around. There's something sensationally sexy about maturity and stability. With the younger ladies, it has been a coin flip as to whether the session even happens, happens anywhere close to when scheduled, and whether they are really into it.

So here's to the lovely ladies with experience on their side! And to the OP, you'd be a fool not to be exploring the talents of these ladies.
Hmmmm ... mature taint ...