I am retiring

• selot
  • 01-14-2010, 07:40 PM
Jamie,

Sorry to hear this happen to you... I wish you the best of luck in everything that you do.

It was great chatting with you in the Chat Room.
Girly im sorry to hear you are leaving, and the way things went with your ex, you will land firmly your on feet. Take a break, readjust yourself. Somewhere there is a gentlemen that will treat you right, and treat you like a queen. Take care hun.

Good luck
Jamie - good luck to you. Your luck will change and you will move beyond this.
Take care Sweetie and good luck
Sorry someone stole something from you. Austin is a great place, you will smile a lot, enjoy every minute of your new adventure.
Jamie, sorry all that happened to you. I enjoyed reading your posts, and I hope you check in with us to let us know you are allright. I hope Austin has nothing but good things in store for You!
pay back is a biatch.............he'll get his.
Let us know if you pop back into town - some of us still want to see you!
Sorry to hear that. Good luck in Austin
Bye Jamie! I'm sorry that we never had a chance to get together. Good luck!
Jamie:

Sorry to here what happened. The right man never leaves his lady. Take care. See you in Austin sometime. Hook em Horns.
I am so sorry for what happened to you. Men can be such jerks. Have a great life in austin and look at it as starting over, take care love, tara
Jamie, sorry to see you go sweetie. Good luck in whatever lithe future has in store for you
Jaime,

Sorry that you're having to go through this very tough time. Just be safe and find refuge in family and friends. I'm sorry that we never got the chance to meet up again. Stay safe and I wish you well in your life.

FTH
Jamie,

Hate that things fell apart for you, but have no doubt that you will rise from the rubble of life. Good luck in Austin.

SAS