MAGA hat haters have gone from violent assaults to distruction of property.

Not in favor of any criminal activity, other than prostitution, of course.

Do you feel unsafe on the streets? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How can people feel safe with your loony left wing buddies out there assaulting people??
How can people feel safe with your loony left wing buddies out there assaulting people?? Originally Posted by bb1961
Maybe you oughta stay in yo mama’s basement then
Where? Come on, buddy, show a little honesty and integrity.

I don't really watch MSNBC. But I haven't seen a single commentator or reporter on CNN advocating that I "hate and act rabid around red hats."

Why don't you simply link to those reports, so I can judge whether you and your ilk are being paranoid or are truly under attack by your fellow Americans.

Absent of that ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is this good enough for you YR...Lemon head sure makes a case for it!!
https://www.billoreilly.com/video/vi...25962670295112
There are many examples...
https://www.redstate.com/bradslager/...ture-examples/
Already cited. Lin Wood will explain it to you in good time. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is he the guy that is having Michael Flynn's conviction overturned?
That new post you just started is ridiculous SC that TDS is eating your ass up!!
Maybe you oughta stay in yo mama’s basement then Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I knew you advocated violence towards the right...if you can't beat their ideology...BEAT THEM TO DEATH!!
I do NOT advocate violence against anybody, dude.

Further I didn’t see any advocating violence in the links your posted, bb1961, just RWW commentators chirping the bullshit you now parrot.

Are you totally daft ?
  • oeb11
  • 03-15-2019, 05:23 PM
SomeOne is a supporter of Maxine Waters - Clearly on record advocating harassment and violence against anyone who disagrees with Her Highness.
Don"t Lie - SomeOne is happy with violence against anyone in disagreement.

MAGA!
If you stop watching CNN (like everyone else) you might regain a few IQ points. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
The damage is beyond repair.
Is he the guy that is having Michael Flynn's conviction overturned? Originally Posted by themystic
For your edification, L. Lin Wood is the "Slayer of Lib-retard Liars".
I do NOT advocate violence against anybody, dude.

Further I didn’t see any advocating violence in the links your posted, bb1961, just RWW commentators chirping the bullshit you now parrot.

Are you totally daft ? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You didn't read the post but commented on it...your brilliance shines...just like the other link you didn't read but commented on just like this one ...that's some fucking crazy shit !!
Just like that buserkly punk who assaulted an innocent person for nothing other than pure hate...that one YR??
P.S. I'm not your dude...but you are a bloviator of garbage!!
You didn't read the post but commented on it...your brilliance shines...just like the other link you didn't read but commented on just like this one ...that's some fucking crazy shit !!
Just like that buserkly punk who assaulted an innocent person for nothing other than pure hate...that one YR??
P.S. I'm not your dude...but you are a bloviator of garbage!! Originally Posted by bb1961
So are you going to accept my Olive Branch or not? Quit being a scardy cat. Put your MAGA hat on, get in your truck, roll the windows up, lock the doors and bring your pistol so you don't get hurt. Ill give you credit for "wearing your MAGA hat in public.

One last thing Pajama Boy, don't wear your Pajamas or yoga pants. Put on some jeans or camos, or something
  • oeb11
  • 03-16-2019, 07:04 AM
"Olive branch" - SomeOne pulled that fake stunt previously.
Lucy pulling back the football.
No One is fooled!!!
The DPST Party of hate and Imposition of Total Control of America.