mobile version eccie

• Trey
  • 01-24-2012, 02:13 PM
The full site works in Safari on my iPhone. Of course the screen is too big and I find my self zooming in and out a lot to read and navigate.

Shouldn't this thread be under suggestions/feedback or technical issues? Originally Posted by Yowzer
I rarely post outside of the Houston forums, I did post something in questions for staff (in Houston ). I also wanted to see if anyone did like it and maybe I was pissed off all by myself, but looks like I'm not alone. I have the skyfire now (thanks JAD) and it works says I only got three days till I have to buy it though. Guess I will if I can't get it to work on my other browsers.
If I have to buy a damn browser to use one damn site then that's crap.
This is funny shit. I like the new mobile version, no frills no pics no hassles at work, lol.
Well some of the things you are mentioning shouldn't be that way. As I said on another thread, the mobile version should be m.eccie.net and the full site is www.eccie.net. You should be able to pretty easily go back and forth.....or never touch the mobile version if it's not your cup of tea. Obviously I have some kinks to work out on that, so bear with me while I get to fix in' it.

As far as anything else you encounter with it that needs fixed, or needs a different approach...please give your feedback. If it's mostly negative, that's fine....I need to hear it all so I can address the issues with it and make the mobile version a good user experience for our members.

Thanks for the feedback so far.

St. C
  • SCBOY
  • 01-24-2012, 02:55 PM
This mobile version sucks balls big time and I don't see anything funny about it!!!
I like both...

I'm easy...

Guess that's why I'm a Hooker...
ok gang, try to flip back to the full site now.....www.eccie.net

still stuck in mobile hell?
Mines working now. Thanks St. Chris! I was not a happy camper there for a few lol...

Addicts don't like change
  • Trey
  • 01-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Great I won't have to buy another browser now. Thanks for taking care of it.
I rarely post outside of the Houston forums, I did post something in questions for staff (in Houston ). I also wanted to see if anyone did like it and maybe I was pissed off all by myself, but looks like I'm not alone. I have the skyfire now (thanks JAD) and it works says I only got three days till I have to buy it though. Guess I will if I can't get it to work on my other browsers. Originally Posted by trey
The trial is just the ad-on video plug in or something..... the browser is free and will work just fine. No need to purchase anything one the trial is over.....

JaD
ok gang, try to flip back to the full site now.....www.eccie.net

still stuck in mobile hell? Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Thanks St. Chris, Opera Mini works great on the full version of the site for me, so it's nice to have it back.
Wow. I'm late to the dance. I didn't even know there was a Mobile Version of this site. Ignorance is bliss I guess
Glad it went back. I couldn't see provider prices or discription. Repaire it then try again. Also. Let me go between both mobile and full site.
  • Seedy
  • 01-24-2012, 06:07 PM
Good deal it's back. I was a real dumb fuck and hit the mobile button. Man that didn't suck, it fucking blew dead dogs. Tried getting out of it, no go. Now it's back to normal. Lesson learned,DON'T HIT THE MOBILE TAB..!!!!!!!!