Why is greek yes or no instead of YMMV?

It's about both.
As well as the woman's desire to want to enjoy it up the ass. Seriously!

I don't offer it. I take it. It's that simple.

The pleasure of greek should be something you enjoy unexpectedly.
Leave it to the woman to give you what you least expect. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Wow, I've always loved your pictures, and this only adds to your allure!

How often does this mood strike you? Anything particular that triggers it?

It's been a while since I've been to San Antonio...
I hear they put you under when they do a colonscopy!
Wow, I've always loved your pictures, and this only adds to your allure!

How often does this mood strike you?
Anything particular that triggers it? Originally Posted by Eccie42
When doesn't it. Can't say anything in particular triggers it. It's a natural wanton desire that's better than sex itself.
My view on pleasing the one your with. Both male and female have various ways of pleasuring their partner outside of the regular act of sex.
A woman however has many more variables in which to pleasure her partner. I choose to explore & enjoy them all. And enjoy some more than others. What a better way to get a tight grip on his cock than with the tight ass muscles.
I agree with the ladies replies, planning, pleasure and ymmv.

Greece is very erotic, sensual and mind blowing for me.
to be honest with you its the greatest stimulating sexual act I engjoy, its like having another vagina. seriously.

Yes, a "heads up" notice thus planning is requested. and yes, knowing your partners behaviors and personality is as important as communication.

It all depends on each person and situation.

Greece is the Word!
Maybe its just a pain in the ass. Originally Posted by pyramider

ROFLMAO!
  • PeAcH
  • 09-01-2010, 02:33 PM
I enjoy greek, I really do!

..but (get it ass reference here!)

But! The problem is for me, not the size, or the length of a fellow; it is just an action I don't want to get *used* to and if I do it too often I don't want to lose that sensation like it is the first time. It's exhilarating every single time for me! Only because I rarely ever do it.

I simply put "no", and I apologize for the guys who like the butt. Just a personal thing for me.
I know that most women don't enjoy greek. However, there are a lot that do, if it's done gently and correctly. That being said, I certainly understand a woman not providing greek to some well hung guy.

I'm curious why there aren't any providers that advertise greek with conditions, i.e. six inches or less. Thoughts? Originally Posted by Gump42

I don't advertise any said activities outisde of certain fetiches I may partek in. As the hobby in general is & always will be YMMV.
Due to various reasons of hygiene, personalities etc.

And being someone who enjoys greek. I wouldn't advertise it. Let alone advertise it with stipulations of the size of ones manhood.
I take what I want when I want it. Regardless of size.

It's always best for women who enjoy that pleasure to take it when they want it. Not advertise it. That's when it's truly enjoyed!!
The few times i do offer it I like to use this in my ad

I have found that Greek is not usually on the ladies menu. I don''t ask for it, but if she offers then I assume she is comfortable with me and feeling kinky.
Think about the pains some guys go through when they don't meet some providers' age requirements. I think it would be at least as bad with selectively advertised services. Even measurements can differ depending on who's measuring and where it's measured from.

I never get Greek anyway because I'm hung like a tuna can.
I know that most women don't enjoy greek. .... Thoughts? Originally Posted by Gump42
The parts aren't designed to fit together that way. You are fighting against millions of years of evolution. [ or an intelligent design if you prefer ]

Unlike a gay male "bottom", a lady doesn't have a prostate gland to stimulate.

Oh, by the way, whenever a see a lady's P411 page with "Greek" listed as an activity, that page goes straight to my Excluded List.
Hello neanderthal man LOL did you ever think that a lady that enjoys greek does so because it somehow stimulates her spot in some manner? or that there are other nerve endings that get stimulated with greek with her? jeepers, classic example of a narrow minded person that is somehow still on a board that fantasizes sex. LOL...you just keep exluding them!
The parts aren't designed to fit together that way. You are fighting against millions of years of evolution. [ or an intelligent design if you prefer ]

Unlike a gay male "bottom", a lady doesn't have a prostate gland to stimulate.

Oh, by the way, whenever a see a lady's P411 page with "Greek" listed as an activity, that page goes straight to my Excluded List. Originally Posted by edm_fw
So why the excluded list, do you think she's actually a man with a prostate gland?

Kidding aside, I'm curious why you exclude them
The parts aren't designed to fit together that way. Originally Posted by edm_fw
I suppose people shouldn't enjoy oral sex, because mouths are made for eating and vocalizing.

You are fighting against millions of years of evolution. Originally Posted by edm_fw
The fact that some people exist proves that evolution is far from perfect.

Unlike a gay male "bottom", a lady doesn't have a prostate gland to stimulate. Originally Posted by edm_fw
I'm relieved that I don't have to worry about prostate cancer, since only "gay male bottoms" have prostates.

Oh, by the way, whenever a see a lady's P411 page with "Greek" listed as an activity, that page goes straight to my Excluded List. Originally Posted by edm_fw
I'm sure they're all very broken up about that.
Hello neanderthal man LOL did you ever think that a lady that enjoys greek does so because it somehow stimulates her spot in some manner? or that there are other nerve endings that get stimulated with greek with her? jeepers, classic example of a narrow minded person that is somehow still on a board that fantasizes sex. LOL...you just keep exluding them! Originally Posted by kittyloveratx

F*ck yeah!