The Truth About Still Looking

So you break up with Douchehurst and catch Still Looking on the rebound. Way to go! Originally Posted by Fletchlives
Tha poor fella kin have 'er. She never paid tha ol' tuna can no durn ah-ten-shun. Always tuckered out frum doin' tha horizontal mambo wif all her gentleman callers. Then she gits all werked up when Ah tried ta get muh own pipes cleaned out. No way, Jose-lita. Whut's good fer tha goose is a-good fer tha gander. Hell, she still called meh up fer ta haid on over ta cuddle an' warm 'er bed, then she kicked meh outta bed soon as Ah farted in mah sleep an' started ta snore. C'mon, now! Ah wuz a-sleepin'! Ah wuzn't responsible! Hell, fool meh oncet, shame on yoo. Fool meh twice, shame on meh! Ain't gonna be no goldurn thurd time, ya l'il Jezebel!
I've met more than one of the most infamous board personas in person (not BCD) and EVERY one of them was a true gentleman and a delight! Originally Posted by LilMynx69
You're just saying that because its true!
I plead the 5th on this one, DD. No need to talk about the details of our love affair on this here board. It was my twin with SL, I tell ya. It wasn't me. Nothing happend, lol! Just a lil twerkin' for Fletch. That's all.
I plead the 5th on this one, DD. No need to talk about the details of our love affair on this here board. It was my twin with SL, I tell ya. It wasn't me. Nothing happend, lol! Just a lil twerkin' for Fletch. That's all. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
If'n it wuz yer twin, prove it, suagrtits. Y'all kin make it up ta meh with a Doublemint Gum Three Way. One o' you'uns sittin on ma face whilst tha uther is a-riding cowgirl. If'n y'all's shy 'bout it, one o' y'all kin ride reverse cowgirl whilst tha other sits on ma face so's y'all don't haveta see each other gettin' yer freek on.
Have you ever had gum stuck to your tuna can, DD?
I have had experience with gum and evil twins. I think political debate sounds like more fun! Or we could just go to the movies, so we don't have to talk to each other, like normal couples do. Then we could go home and get our freak on.
Maybe I will just tie my twin up in gum and make her watch?

That will teach her to quit being a SL & Whisper's sympathizer!

I forgot to update my status to "currently in a relationship with David.Douchehurst". I will do that when I get back from Whispers house in the morning, first thing!
That will teach her to quit being a SL & Whisper's sympathizer!! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
To know us is to love us! Or not!
To know us is to love us! Or not! Originally Posted by Still Looking
wanton lust is not love my friend....

shes just using us while refusing to make an emotional investment
Sheezus, now you want me to commit? Wanton Lust is not enough? I know you don't like to share, but really...emotional investment? It's too soon. I think we need some more time together before I can really decide.
Have you ever had gum stuck to your tuna can, DD?
I have had experience with gum and evil twins. I think political debate sounds like more fun! Or we could just go to the movies, so we don't have to talk to each other, like normal couples do. Then we could go home and get our freak on.
Maybe I will just tie my twin up in gum and make her watch?

That will teach her to quit being a SL & Whisper's sympathizer!

I forgot to update my status to "currently in a relationship with David.Douchehurst". I will do that when I get back from Whispers house in the morning, first thing! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Political debate? Now yer talkin' ma lingo! How's about I git ya down on tha Senate floor sumtime, drop mah pants and I give ya tha ol' Douchehurst Filly-Buster? Ah don't like goin ta tha movin' pitcher show. Ah ain't bin ta tha movies since Ah went ta see a western called Brokeback Mountain. I left part way thru oncet tha two fellas a-started butt-fuckin' each uther. No way am Ah goin' thru sumpin' like thet a'gin. No way, no how! Tha Duke musta been a spinnin' in his grave. Tha only way ta fer you ta git a steady supply o' tha Duke is fer yoo ta lemme bone yer twin whilst YOO watch. Thet's how yer a-gonna have ta make it up ta meh. Cuz Ah don't believe thar's really two o' yuz. Thet shit's fer Hollywood bullshitters.
Sigh,

So now I must wrap myself in bongage with gum to be with you? Whatever it takes, I will not give up, DD! Bubble Gum it is. Just don't be gettn any idears about stickn it where tha sun don't shine, mmmkkk?!
Just don't be gettn any idears about stickn it where tha sun don't shine, mmmkkk?! Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Don't be silly, l'il filly. How'm Ah 'sposed ta give ya a tuna-can deep-dickin' on the dark side o' tha moon? Ah ain't gots no rocket ship and Ah ain't bosom buddies with tha Chinese.