looks like Backpage is no more

The market will go away, there will be no new ‘meat’ for the grinder unless you head to strip clubs, far less johns, no verification, and providers will have to drop prices to European levels for any John they can keep.
Originally Posted by nh2525
Respectfully disagree. Market will never go away. It will evolve as it always has.
Back to Harry Hines?
The game will evolve, perhaps a Moccospace type situation? I can see where some girls are going to be hurting for customers in the short term though.
So if all these types of sites go down, how will we connect with the girls? Im curious to see what the girls say on this. I am trying to rebuild my cred, and this is about to screw me up. Id like to get a few regulars before everything gets shut down
Went ahead and grabbed contact info for those providers I would like to see in the near future just incase that day comes for this board.
Just make sure you have an ATF or a couple regulars that you can text, I do thankfully. World is fucked up and the feds have nothing better to do than screw with hobby sites , pathetic
The government said they will be saying something about this at 6pm and the shut down
  • BLM69
  • 04-06-2018, 04:24 PM
I smell a PRICE INCREASE ON ECCIE Originally Posted by Texas_Size_Smurf
I smell a price decrease lol
Probably on trumps order. You know how he is ugh....divert divert divert n lie lie lie. He knows the stupid Americans will believe him
I shouldn’t have said market would go away.. it will just shrink... a lot
Craigslist theraputic is gone
What about providers setting up Yahoo groups like they used to?
So if all these types of sites go down, how will we connect with the girls? Im curious to see what the girls say on this. I am trying to rebuild my cred, and this is about to screw me up. Id like to get a few regulars buefore everything gets shut down Originally Posted by Drifter21
I suggest you get contact info and numbers.

And get a profile on switter
If eccie shuts down, Moco, POF and others may get busier
theres always "seeking arrangements" . Anyone who wants to see me again, please PM me asap your email address. LOL