Will Eccie go dark again on SEPTEMBER 1, 2019? NEW TEXAS SEX CRIMES: THE ONLINE PROSTITUTION LAWS EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2019

Well to bring this to light. Not even our spas are immune to the LAW.

Staff Edit - removed pic links

I RECEIVED A EMAIL. it could be from police or ECPOT OR THE DHS
HUMAM TRAFFICKING.

telling me to stay away. I’m so freaked out. Please stay safe. Times are changing. Most of the spas have been raided. This pic is of my car. They also sent me pics of me entering Blue spa. And exiting blue spa. If my so gets a hold of this I’m fucked. I will call an attorney on Tuesday. Be safe. This is scary times
Mods please look into this.

Staff Edit - removed RL pic links

LAW ENFORCEMENT IS WORKING W BLUE SPA.
What about 411, is that gonna be monitored by LE too?
What about 411, is that gonna be monitored by LE too? Originally Posted by Gemineye
Yes ALL
SITES INCLUDING THIS ONE. did you not see the banner ?
Report the traffickers. You think owner wants that ?

They watching all. It’s the law. !!! Well not for a few hours. I will delete my account after 12:00
Am

Happy Labor Day !!!!
  • BLM69
  • 08-31-2019, 01:09 PM
No crime was being committed, guys were in there getting their feet rubbed, anyone can take a pic at any spa to cause panic. When guys feet tingle again, they'll be back for great service again and again.
Should any of us be concerned by B3's new user title? Originally Posted by Brandofan

I'm pretty sure she wasn't singing a song when she decided to type that:

Now is the time for all good men and women to keep in touch with, and take very good care of all ther good regulars. Some regulars have friends and life can still go on in a very pleasurable way.

For all the no life trolls that are addicted to ec....that's really gonna suk for you guys
8.5 hours to go. Keep your head up , it’s a set up.
So just like that starting today we should just stop with posting here or stop using this forum? And only keep in touch with the Providers we have seen, and not go for any other new ones as of now?
I'm pretty sure she wasn't singing a song when she decided to type that:

Originally Posted by slubby

Or she’s s fan of Justin Timberlake.
Brass knuckles will be legal Sep. 1, lol.
No Gemi that's not the way I meant to come across in my post. Play here all you can with different ladies. I cheat on my regulars sometimes too . Just take care your awesome regulars and they can hook you up with different ladies too. I hope you/we can post on here for years. Butt you never know
Well to bring this to light. Not even our spas are immune to the LAW.

Removed pic links - staff edit

I RECEIVED A EMAIL. it could be from police or ECPOT OR THE DHS
HUMAM TRAFFICKING.

telling me to stay away. I’m so freaked out. Please stay safe. Times are changing. Most of the spas have been raided. This pic is of my car. They also sent me pics of me entering Blue spa. And exiting blue spa. If my so gets a hold of this I’m fucked. I will call an attorney on Tuesday. Be safe. This is scary times
Mods please look into this.

LAW ENFORCEMENT IS WORKING W BLUE SPA. Originally Posted by Flavorguy
Dude, you just outted two different people by posting pictures of their cars AND license plates.
Dude, you just outted two different people by posting pictures of their cars AND license plates. Originally Posted by slubby
Dude Blue Spa is working w Law

They took my license plates. They work together.
So stfu
And go beat up some providers. Like you usually do.

You should talk. Wife beater. Provider beater. Scum
https://www.dallasjustice.com/new-te...tember-1-2019/

1. First, Definitions Are Provided to Include Computers and the Internet

2. New Felonies in Texas Penal Code §§43.031, 43.041

3. Texas Penal Code §43.031: Online Promotion of Prostitution

4. Texas Penal Code §43.041: Aggravated Online Promotion of Prostitution

5. Texas Code of Criminal Procedure Amended Regarding Human Trafficking

6. Texas Penal Code Amended Regarding Knowing Conduct

Maybe not on a Sunday or Monday Labor Day but, be prepared anyways.
820 new Texas laws go into effect on Sunday.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
https://saputo.law/criminal-law/texa...-prostitution/

As of September of 2019, Online Promotion of Prostitution is to be codified at Section 43.031 of the Texas Penal Code. Subsection (a) describes the offense as follows:

A person commits an offense if the person owns, manages, or operates an interactive computer service or information content provider, or operates as an information content provider, with the intent to promote the prostitution of another person or facilitate another person to engage in prostitution.

What is the punishment range for Aggravated Online Promotion of Prostitution?

The lowest classification for Aggravated Online Promotion of Prostitution will be a second degree felony, except that the offense is a felony of the first degree if you have been previously convicted of the same offense or the state convinces a jury that you engaged in conduct involving two or more persons younger than 18 years of age engaging in prostitution, regardless of whether you knew the age of the persons at the time of the offense.

It appears they love to enforce NEW laws on September 1.
Don't they know that rent is due on the 1st?

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
CAN WE GET BACK ON TOPIC HERE?

CG
Ur right this ain’t about how slubby roughs up women

It’s about the new law sept 1

Here’s the law working.

Collecting plates for human trafficking at blue spa
fucking Loser.. Finally banned after 6 fucking hours.
wtf took so long?

Better delete the 100 pics he posted all over ECCIE