Just one . . . Celebrity hook up

Two women on TV currently literally make me gasp every time they're on:

Rachelle Lefevre, the red-haired reporter on Under the Dome
Nadine Velazquez, the assistant DA on Major Crimes (and the flight attendant that Denzel Washingtom was nailing in Flight).

Close behind:
Callie Thorne from Necessary Roughness. She just exudes heat.
Kate Upton has already given me MSOG and she didn't even know it.
Dane Cook!!! Love Men that can make me laugh!!!

Adam Levine from Maroon 5
Sexy Muthafucker! Raawwwwrrrr!

Derek Jeter & Alex Rodriguez (A-ROD) from the Yankees

And lastly Mr.Thiago Silva - UFC

Eva Mendes, she is so hott!! Specialy in the movie, the other guys. She's going out with Ryan Gosling lucky punk.
Maggie Q! Google her if you have to but she is smoking!
Lee Merriweather, one of the original Catwomen.
Back in the day ? Janice Pennington and Anitra Ford (original Price is Right models)....today ? Helen Hunt....mmm...mmm...mmm...

Mine would be Robin Meade, TV anchor on Headline News in the morning. Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
I love her!!! She seems so friendly and she's crazy sexy!!!

Just one, really? How Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I'm with you! Not possible!!

Derek Jeter
Originally Posted by berkleigh
I actually met him last year at Idle Rich after they got beat by the Rangers. I asked him for a consolation package. He laughed. Cool dood. Lol

Brady Quinn was my fantasy-fcuk for like 2 straight years. Effin HOTT!!!

For me, overall, I have to say I'd lay down with about 95% of the NHL.
Eva Mendes, she is so hott!! Specialy in the movie, the other guys. She's going out with Ryan Gosling lucky punk. Originally Posted by Bajaranger

Goodbye, Sheila!!

Oh ya...and Mark Walberg! He just keeps getting hotter!!!
No way to pick only one. But Chalize Theron might make my top ten list if I could be on top if I could make her make a face like this!!

Taylor Schilling (Orange is the New Black)

And I would cut cards with Diane Lane for a poke too.
I'd be on every woman's list, if I was famous.....
TTH, I want to make Mila Kunis make a face like this ... LOL

Gawd she is insanely HOTT

I could invite her doubles partner from Black Swan Natalie Portman .... dreaming dreaming LOL

No way to pick only one. But Chalize Theron might make my top ten list if I could be on top if I could make her make a face like this!!

Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I actually dated a celebrity for awhile (not naming him). IT's not as fun as you think it is. Between his fans sending me hate mail and the press ( the t.v show inside fucking shithole edition) harassing him and stressing him out, it became to much stress for me to handle and hang in there with him. But we are still great friends.

If I could jump any man bones, it would be the Anson Mount from the show Hell on Wheels. He makes me want to do things that are dirty and wrong. Meow!
Tim McGraw Tim McGraw Tim McGraw