AOC calls Pelosi a racist!!!!

• oeb11
  • 07-12-2019, 10:53 AM
DPST's who have nothing of substance to debate degenerate to name-calling, denial, and pandering.
Pelosi's only issue is to make sure that trashing AOC will not result in A repub taking the seat. Oh wait, nyc, another Dem would get it anyway. Just need to pick one.
  • grean
  • 07-12-2019, 06:52 PM
Pelosi and Moderate Dems told AOC and Co to shut the fuck up, today.
Pelosi and Moderate Dems told AOC and Co to shut the fuck up, today. Originally Posted by grean
Based on the snippet I heard of AOC's SWORN TESTIMONY at a Congressional hearing this past week I'm going to have to go back and reread her various blatherings to the media on her junket to the Southern Border "holding facilities" to inspect them.

I thought she did not enter any holding facilities. I also thought she did not get to talk to any "residents" of the facilities.

Also, I thought she said women were made to drink out of toilets.

I heard her say after she was sworn that women "said that" and she "believed them" .... when earlier she led the media to believe ergo the general public that she had actually seen women "drinking out of toilets" ....

Apparently, she hasn't given a shit about Bill Cosby ...

This is much nicer than anyone of them were provided on their assault on the U.S.

This is a nice style also ....

She's getting way too much "air" time for a dumbass idiot. Does swallowing cum cause that?
Yup there are BOTH IDEEOTS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Originally Posted by LexusLover

open shower & sink/toilet in the same room? that's disgusting.
open shower & sink/toilet in the same room? that's disgusting. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That's actually pretty typical of Korean, Japanese and some Mexican homes I've seen.
That's actually pretty typical of Korean, Japanese and some Mexican homes I've seen. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Not to mention 90% of the under 45 foot offshore sailing yachts.
open shower & sink/toilet in the same room? that's disgusting. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The lid is down! Lid up IS DISGUSTING OR lid down with piss on the seat.

That way when the guy's dick is too small to reach the toilet bowl and piss runs onto the floor the next person can blow it off into the drain with the shower!!!

Or if they dick is too small ... just sit like it's a clit.
Pelosi and Moderate Dems told AOC and Co to shut the fuck up, today. Originally Posted by grean
AOC and a few others were HIRED and elected to "more radicalize" the Democratic party. Note the "Justice Democrats." They aren't going away until Pelosi goes away. This is a long game.

...I'm going to have to go back and reread her various blatherings ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Don't put too much thought into it, she doesn't.

That's actually pretty typical of Korean, Japanese and some Mexican homes I've seen. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As mongers who've gone to the Mexican border towns can attest: Many Mexicans don't throw their used toilet paper into the toilet. They throw it into the trash can. Yep.
As mongers who've gone to the Mexican border towns can attest: Many Mexicans don't throw their used toilet paper into the toilet. They throw it into the trash can. Yep. Originally Posted by gnadfly
The offer of free shit entices them to come to the U.S., and the likes of Cotex of NY by dangling the carrot of free shit encourage those people to do a lot worse than drink out of a sink mounted on the top of a toilet .... and if anyone has really critically at the pics of trains stuffed and folks hanging on top ... as well as vegetable trucks and tractor trailers stuffed with folks .... I'm sure they have seen the fancy, separate bathing, drinking, and toilet facilities the "coyotes" provide for their passengers!!!!!

By the time they get into the ICE facility they probably desire to drink "out of a toilet" and bath in "a toilet" just to get the shit and cum stench off their bodies. ...... Cotex voted against their funding.