SCUMBAG LOLABREA01-Alert

Its okay babe. I think I have more points than anyone on here. Well now that should open a new can of worms. Watch out are I might pm ya. Have a wonderful day people.
Namssa great post.
It's kinda like a convo I had with my ex. As she was ranting and raving,
I calmly said, "You are a very vengeful person."
Ex screamed, "I am not vengeful! But I am gonna get even!!!!!!!"

Some people are like that.

Torito
It's kinda like a convo I had with my ex. As she was ranting and raving,
I calmly said, "You are a very vengeful person."
Ex screamed, "I am not vengeful! But I am gonna get even!!!!!!!"

Some people are like that.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
LOL!

Perfect irony...

Sorry for your points SD...BUT if you refer back to this link (comment 269) Chung "faux" Tran, aka "pimp formerly known as Shep" has called Lola a scumbag x2. It says he was pointed back then for the comment as he should be again on this one. Correct me if my math is wrong, but shouldn't he be banned by now? I don't care how many reviews he has or not. Or is it that he's never actually been pointed thus he feels he can continue to post like this! There's clearly a hidden agenda here! Poor Tara has been banned for defending her own honor and she gets banned. Think about how many good people have been banned defending themselves from attacks such as this one. Yet Shep "faux" Tran can say whatever he wants and nothing happens. Can this entire community not see through bullshit and honestly realize what's going on here?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1053936767

Shep "faux" Tran, seriously man, why the need to continue this? It's played out and you look like a fool even bringing it up again. I do hear TMZ is hiring for a paparazzi position. You should check it out.

Mods... Wouldn't this be considered a little stalkerish? At what point does a hobbyist's comments about a provider push the line to being banned? This has to be close no? Especially one that has never seen the provider in question! I cant wait till "Lola scumbag 3.0" next monday!

The common denominator is always the same with all these drama posts that just stir up stuff. That denominator is Shep "faux" Tran.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=846860

Once again shep is up to his crap! Look at his join date, i have never seen this guy who has no reviews 7 posts, sign up august 5. I had stated i was not seeing new people in order to avoid this. Shep has now tried how many times to damage my reputation? Another fake review mods really need to take care of this. Disappointing hope this issue of fake reviews will be solved soon....
Just a mere observation. Most always during a disput that impacts deeply and recklessly as this one clearly does , I have come to learn , when angered , hurt or fearful , some of our truest values and personality come to the forefront . The greatest indicator of who we are at times , is what and how we behave and communicate when angered or marginalised ! I step in it all the time , yet try to measure the response to be in proportion with the said offence. I'm sure both parties feel a justification for ther responses , yet the prolonged agony that drags on endlessly , mearly dilutes the power of the offenders argument. The mods called this one correctly as the points of dispute have yielded all that is relevant .
Best to all , peace . LLF61

Once again shep is up to his crap! Look at his join date, i have never seen this guy who has no reviews 7 posts, sign up august 5. I had stated i was not seeing new people in order to avoid this. Shep has now tried how many times to damage my reputation? Another fake review mods really need to take care of this. Disappointing hope this issue of fake reviews will be solved soon.... Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
I hear ya on that girl. There is a guy that just joined. Had only 1 post and it is trashing me. And funny thing is he got my hair color length and incall location wrong. The good and well know guys will believe what's true and what's no true. Hang in there. This will all pass.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=838478

I noticed the alert was closed. Is there a chance it might be reopened to share valuable information? Originally Posted by Shep3.0
I can't believe Matador is sitting still for this crap! don't want to step on other mods toes I guess!
Did someone say Tranny? ... sorry but I just woke up from a nap ... LOL
JK ... just to have a laugh and move on from the drama
I wonder what Shep's group of white knight buddies will say now. All I can say, is this is a very low blow, leave the lady alone and move on.
Moved on. Back to hobbying again

Once again shep is up to his crap! Look at his join date, i have never seen this guy who has no reviews 7 posts, sign up august 5. I had stated i was not seeing new people in order to avoid this. Shep has now tried how many times to damage my reputation? Another fake review mods really need to take care of this. Disappointing hope this issue of fake reviews will be solved soon.... Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
I believe that Shep trying to resurrect a closed thread clearly shows a vendetta against you. Your credibility has now increased by an order of magnitude. If I were in your shoes, I would completely ignore this thread.
You moved on? Really?

But you still felt the need to repost another slam of a provider? Dude you're seriously messed up.

I can't imagine why any sane provider would even see you after all of the obsessive stalking crap you pull. It's not worth the risk.
Well its looks like he is after somebody else. Is he keeping count of how many girls he can bring down for the year.

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.